ΩChapter Thirty One: Hinata's POVΩ

The night of the Ouran fair. Hopefully nothing will go wrong.

I straightened out my dress, before stepping into the art gallery.

"Ah! Miss Akiyama!" I heard.

"Hello." I smiled.

It was someones father. I had no idea who. They spoke with me. I told them I had to do a presentation.

I stepped onto the stage. I uncovered my work. I looked around.

People gasped.

"There is many sayings about how people are different from the person they are on the inside. So I painted that."

My painting was someone ripping off a dress that was pink and bubbly and under was a black slim dress you would wear to a funeral. In the other hand was a mask, displaying a happy face. The mask was half off and then you see half of her face, unhappy. Plain.

I looked around. I saw Kyoya. My heart stopped. I bit my toungue and looked down. I dropped the paintings cover.

"That is all." I said, finally when Kyoya left.

I ran out of the room. I slowed down as I went pass Kyoya's father.

I stopped, turned around and bowed. "Mr. Ootori. A pleasure seeing you."

He didn't turn around. "Tell me, Miss Akiyama. Were you involved with this host club?"

My throat tightened. I forgot about how much I missed everyone there.

"Yes sir. Why, may I ask?"

"Of course. This host club does nothing. Its my son just fooling around." Mr. Ootori started walking away.

"Actually, sir, the host club is why Kyoya isn't as lost as he was before. Before Kyoya would just use people. Now he has...feelings. He showed his true colors. He interacts, he isn't looking for power all the time. Tamaki was smart for inviting him." My throat loosened a little.

"I see..like father like daughter. Careless." I clenched my fist. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to hear that. I still wanted to sock him.
×+×+×
"I came as fast as I can!" I yelled. I swerved my way around injured bodies. Honey and Mori senpai. I knew I was supposed to be good around them. This would be me if I wasn't careful.

Kyoya grabbed my wrist. "Lets go."

I was pushed into the limo. "Hina chan!" I heard.

I smiled warmly at Honey senpai. "Hi Honey senpai."

"I missed you!" Honey senpai said. Mori senpai nodded and smiled.

"God...so did I." I looked at Kyoya. I then looked down.

We drove top speed.

We picked up Hikaru, with his wrist broken and Kaoru on the way. "Haruhi!! She--"

Went after him.

"Tamaki has to come back." Hikaru kept repeating, he was shaking.

"He has too." I whispered. I gritted my teeth. They all looked at me.

"I don't care if I have to drag him on his ass to bring him back! Tamaki was good for Kyoya! For all of you! He made Kyoya show his true colors. He softened him a little! He isn't as lost in his book of secrets as he was before. You got me?" I said.

Kyoya looked at me intently.

Turns out they were okay.
×+×+×
"I'm heading outside." I said. I motioned to Tamaki. We were all in my room. I went out on the balcony and lit a cigarette.

It was a couple days after the Ouran fair. After I danced with Kyoya. I realized something.

"Hey." Tamaki said, grinning.

"I'm glad you didn't leave." I said. I took a drag of my cigarette.

"So am I. Look Hinata...I think you should forgive Kyoya."

"I don't know how to. I love him so very much. I'm just not sure." I said.

"Its fine Hinata. Its going to be okay." Tamaki said. He tossed me some gum. I grinned and smashed my cigarette into the ashtray. I popped in some gum, and pulled down my sweater sleeves.

"Thank you Tamaki. For everything." I said. He grinned. He was sparkling.

In went Tamaki. A minute later, Kyoya came out.

I turned to him.

"I'm sorry." We said together. He pushed up his glasses as I swiped my bangs.

"You smoked again?" He asked.

"Yeah...."

I put my head on his shoulder . "I can never stop loving you, Kyoya Ootori. Even if this whole thing happened--"

"I'm sorry."

"Me too."

"Why are you sorry, Hinata?" He asked.

"I don't know...I feel bad for acting like a bitch."

Kyoya laughed into my hair. "I think I deserved it. After all these monthes I felt guilty for doing this. After I realized I was in love...I was terrified you would find out about this. I realized I was the bitch."

  I smirked.

"I'm glad I found out though." I said.

"Why?"

"Because now you showed me how you really feel." I said. I kissed him.

We heard banging and a bunch of cheering. I opened my left eye. I stuck my middle finger at the twins, who were slapping the balcony door, and closed my eyes.

I don't care if anyone can see us. I don't care about anything else right now.

Because I have Kyoya. While he may be stuck in his book of secrets at times, I still love him.

And thats that.
×+×+×+×