ΩBonus Chapter: Into the Future: One: Kyoya's POVΩ

It is a year and a half after we ended high school. All is well. We were all doing fine. Its all good.

Except I only want to see Hinata again.

I missed her smile. Million roses or not. I miss her bubbly personality. I even miss her coming to me when she wants comfort.

I miss her icy blue eyes and soft hair.

Today my father was going to introduce me to someone he wanted to marry.

"Impress me Kyoya. This girl is very important to us." My father said. He took me into a room. He walked away.

A woman was standing there. Her dress was a soft blue and flowy. She turned around. Her hair brown, with a red and blonde hint in it.

Same icy blue eyes. Same smile. "Kyoya." I heard.

It was Hinata.
×+flashback×+
"I'll miss you." Hinata said slipping her arms around my waist.

"I'll be gone for a month." I said. I stroked her hair. "No need to cry."

She smacked me on the arm. End romantic moment. "Puh-leez. Your the one who will be crying. Because secretly inside, your a big softy." She poked my chest.

"Yeah yeah." I said. She let go and smiled.

"I'll see you." I said, walking away. She nodded.

But I didn't see her. We were so busy.

But now here she is.
×+×+×+×
Hinata took a sip of tea. She placed it back on her plate. We were sitting around a table.

"You knew I was coming?" I asked.

"Yeah. I was quite excited. I put on the color you said looked good on me." She said, touching her dress.

"Its beautiful. Brings out your eyes." I said.

"Thank you. You look quite nice yourself. That black suit makes you look good. Purple...thats a nice color for you. Like a lavender type of purple."

"Fashion world is controling you, huh?"

"No. Not really. Actually my mom critiqued Hikaru and Kaoru's outfit head to toe."

I almost choked.

"You saw the twins?"I asked. I slightly smiled. They deserved that.

But I was kind of upset she saw them. And not me.

"Yeah. My mom and their mother did another collaboration." She said.

"Thats nice."

"Its nice. I designed some things for my moms winter line." She said.

Silence.

Finally she slowly got up. And she grabbed my tie and pulled me close. The table rattled a little.

"I missed you." She whispered. I smiled.

"I never stopped loving you."

Hinata kissed me.

I missed her so much. And now all the pain on my shoulders is being pulled off.
×+×+×
"Kyoya. Hinata. Please come here." I heard.

It was a few weeks after we met again. We had spent everyday and most nights together.

We followed my parents and her parents out of the parlor, where we met these past few weeks.

They sat us down in another room.

"We came to a decision. One that will change your life." My father said.

"I think it would be nessecery if you, Kyoya and you, Hinata got married." My mother said.

Hinata's eyes widened. "What?"

I smiled.
×+×+×+×
"Married!" Hinata exclaimed, when she shut the door to my bedroom.

"Something wrong? You knew you would have an arranged marriage, didn't you?" I asked, undoing my tie.

"No, nothing is wrong. I just didn't know I would be arranged with the love of my life." Hinata said, taking of her necklace.

I smiled a little. She took her hair out of a bun and shook it out. Her hair is so beautiful.

"I love you, Hinata." I said.

"I love you too, babe. Should I start calling you hubby?" She grinned and hugged me. "What about sugar?"

"Kyoya will do just fine." I said.

"Yeah yeah yeah."She said, as she leaned in and kissed me.