corrupted

Rumples pov
I had her corrupted with my magic pan will never be happy again.

Alices pov
I didnt know what was going on my thoughts were so dark. Everything i wanted to say turned out to be another. Then rumple got real close to my face. "Now be a good little girl and do what you need to do." I didn't want to get up I didn't want to do anything but no matter how much I resisted myself I got up and walked away.

I passed the glow of the streets as the sun began to rise. I managed to let myself walk to the beach and look at the horizon knowing my fate. The pier was wooden and rickety. And the sky was very blue now. By this time Peter would be looking for me and I'm not sure why I care I just now began to fully remember him but I knew I loved him.

I looked at the ocean one more time and let another tear fall down my cheek.  The spell insisted I moved again. Out of all the things we conquered this would be the one thing that will wipe us out.

Suddenly a magical box appeared, inside it was a belt with several knives and daggers. I continued to cry as I put it on and grabbed my bow and slung the quiver onto my shoulder. I was jogging now but still on the pier. Out in the distance I saw pan smiling and running towards me.

I began to weep as he got closer and dropped to my knees finally my body allowed me to stop. " no no no please stay right there." I pleaded but Peter kept moving. I found the strength to get up. My hand started reaching for the dagger on my belt and I panicked. 

Peter looked at me with a concerned look and I jumped into the salt water hopefully getting away. Sadly I watched as Peter jumped in the water and retrieved me.

"You know if you wanted my attention all you had to do was ask." Peter said looking into my eyes. I was still crying, I could no longer control my body. He helped me stand up and hugged me gently. "I am so sorry." I sobbed out as I picked up a dagger a jabbed the sharp object into his back.

He was slowly sliding down my body and I slid down with him. He looked at me with shock. I finally was allowed to sob at the full extent. He smiled and I stroked his hair. "I forgive you." He said. "No no Peter." I lightly smacked his face. "The spell is lifted your fine you need to stay with me!" I continued yelling.

His eyes started to roll. He was dying.
I used every ounce of my magic to teleported us to Mary Margaret's. No one was home. I got out my cell phone and dialed her number.

"Hello"
"Mary Margaret"
"Alice what's wrong?!"
"It's pan he's dying"
"I don't exactly know how I feel about that"
"Please just help me!"

Out of frustration I hung up the phone I know Mary Margaret she will be here in minutes. I look over at Peter and he's limb. He opened his mouth and struggled to speak, "take care of the lost boys they need you." And with that he closed his eyes.

His hair parted the right way, his face contorted with pain, he looked younger like he finally gave up the struggle. There was a numbness in my heart and a coolness in the air. I leaned down and kissed him one last time and laid on his chest weeping.

Mary Margaret ran through the door as if on cue, David by her side. David tried to pull me off Peter but I just put up a fight. " Alice you need to let go he's gone." That's when I had enough! " your acting like he died a long time ago he just died in my arms by my hand maybe you didn't care but I did!!!" I yelled.