whats going on

AStorybrooke

As i was walking through the woods and then i saw something, a black hovering figure with glowing green eyes.

The figure scared me so bad i fell, tripped on a log and hit my head. The last thing i remember was the shadowy figure flying towards me trying to speak and then i fully blacked out.

Neverland

I was watching my shadow when i saw that he startled alice/lilah. I was so worried when u made the decision to go to storybrooke.

Storybrooke

I woke up in the hospital again not even knowing how i got there. Every one was staring at me, at least this time i had a clue of who these people were.

Every thing was fine for a while until we heard a loud crash. I immediately got scared and sat up, the iv bothering me.

A very handsome boy came in his face filled with fury and his green eyes sparkling.

When all the adults saw him the jumped up and stood in his way so i could no longer see his face.

I couldnt help but thinking he looked familiar but my thoughts were interupted when regina turned to the boy and said that they needed to talk.

Pan and Regina's talk

"What are you doing here?!"

"I have come to see if the love of my life is ok thanks for your concern!"

"She doesnt remember you"

"No thanks to you!"

"Dont blame this on me you sent her back to storybrooke"

"I would never send her back here to suffer"

" ok fine you have five minutes pan enjoy it."

"Oh i will"

End of convo

The boy walked in quietly, his face more calm and everyone got up and walked out. He sat on the side of the hospital bed as his eyes connected with mine. "What happend lilah?" he spoke soft which was very suprising giving his serious face.

" i uh got um scared and fell wait how did you know my name?" i asked filled with curiosity.

" what scared you." he ignored my question. "Gee you really like answering questions with questions dont you?"

" where does it hurt?" he asked ignoring me once more. Any other person i would say something smart but instead i just stared into his eyes and pointed to my head.

He put hands on my head where it continued to bleed causeing me to wince a little. He whispered something under his breath and my head started to tingle. Just like that there was no pain.

"Woah." i yelled in amazement and he looked at me and smiled. "You have magic." i just kept smiling. "I brought something for you." he said and handed me a small bottle with blue florescent liquid in it. "Umm i dont know." "just drink it."

I obeyed his command and drank the substance. Flashbacks of everything came back. I let out a terrified scream. Peter looked around in panic. " are you ok alice?" i looked at him with disgust. " dont touch me." he gave me a confused look. I quickly unhooked myself from the iv and ran out. Regina tried to stop me by pulling my arm when i turned around and looked at her with pure fury. " and you, you lied to me what was the point of trying to be buddie buddie with me if it was all fake." she looked down ashamed of her actions. "Thats what i thought." and i ran out of the hospital doors.

I ran past grannys and to the dock where all the boats are. I looked out at the ocean a single tear going down my cheek. Never breaking my gaze i heard his voice. "I risked my life to make sure you were ok." i knew i just knew it was peter. I was so filled with emotions mostly anger i ran up to him. "So what you could abandon me again let your sister terrorize me some more? Do you know she wanted that shape shifter to kill me right?!"

He looked at me once more sorrow written on his face. He looked down and back up just to give me a single nod. " well if that is what you want to stay here and grow up with no one to turn to i will let you be." he said with a smirk this time it was me who stared at him. "Really." i was unsure if he was serious. "No not really i dont lose especially in storybrooke." i scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Alice just give me one day." i nodded and he smiled."you wont regret it i will make you love me again." he said with a smirk.