Mysteries and secrets

ALICES POV

I gathered myself together. I slipped on a pink short dress and Put my blonde hair in a bun. Peter came back to get me as did Felix and we were off to God knows where.

Suddenly Peter stopped and kneeled down. "Alice I have to ask you something." Peter asked with all seriousness. "Yes?" "Will you rule the island with me? Going on this journey means you will be with me for all eternity if you can survive through this we can survive through anything." He stated.

I was tearing up "yes, yes I will rule the island with you." And with that being said he stood back up and hugged me tight while Felix just kept walking.

We finally got to dead mans peak and sat down. "It's starting"he whispered "I don't think you can handle it." Whispered Felix while I just glared at him.
...
The sky turned all sorts of bright colors and they were getting close to the ground. Peter began to stand up and offered his hand to help me up and I took it.

Lightning struck and there lay.. A girl?
Hold on umm am I seeing this correctly a girl. Peter ran over and hugged her. I can admit when defeated she was beautiful. She had emerald green eyes and light brown hair. She wore this attire that looked like a royal would be dressed in and she had a big tiara on her head.

" hello skylar how are you." Peter said with a big smile on his face. "Why I am doing great now that I am here with you." She said and hugged him again.

I turned away trying to choke back tears it seemed he has forgotten all about me. Before I could walk away skylar went in front of me and started circling me.

"So this is the one that is going to take me crown?" She asked like I couldn't hear her. "That is correct." Peter stated and they kept going with their conversation.

"She looks lovely what's her name?"
" Alice her name is Alice "
" oh my god this is the daughter of hook and zelena "
" yes"
" have you turned her"
" yes I have "
" great mother will be pleased."
" she already knows skylar."
"Have you trained her I don't see any runes on her."
"Skylar what is with all of the question I haven't even introduced you and Alice"

"I can do it myself." Skylar faces me once more. " hello Alice I am skylar Marie pan I'm  peters sister."  Oh ok well that's why they look so much alike.

"Wait I thought you were dead." Peter said looking down. "Well Peter the great colors of the sky fixes all the mistakes that were made on the island oh and Alice you have a visitor." She said with a smirk.

As I was about to speak another strike of lightning appeared and lay another girl. I look at her curious and she gets up slowly.

She looks just like me.

"Hello I am Daniel jones it's very nice to meet you." She says with an evil smirk. Peter stepped in front of me. "You will not lay a hand on her."  He yelled at her.

"Come on Peter we need to go hunt." I say grabbing my bow and quiver. "Yes pan cause that's what gets you all hot and bothered a girl that can kill things." Danielle stated.

" yes it sure does." He stated and kissed me passionately in front of everyone.
Skylar cleared her throat. And we pulled away.

"Come on let's all just go back to camp."  I stated and started to walk away. 
...
When we got to camp I was faced with Ryker I am guessing one of the mistakes I made got restored with the colors.

"You killed me." He said with such pain In his voice. "And your best friend you killed us." I had a hard emotionless face. "I didn't have my humanity on." I simply explained.

He shook his head as if disgusted with the whole situation. "And you." He looks over to pan. "I gave my loyalty to you and you turned out to be one of them." He said with such venom in the last word.

I interrupted him " them as in a monster lured into evil I didn't choose to be like this." I yelled with such fury it made everyone step back.

Peter just stormed off. Everything was crumbling down. Ryan doesn't want to face me, Ryker hates me, and everyone I have ever loved is leaving. I ran into peters hut.

"Why did you run off." His back was turned to me do I couldn't see his face.
His shoulders stiffened at my presence.
"You really think I'm a monster and you regret me turning you into something to where it is possible for us to spend eternity together." He turned to face me , his jaw clenched.

" I just don't think I can handle everything." I said hoping he isn't too mad. " he got up and walked slowly. " you are weak you have nothing." He whispered and I felt a tear go down my cheek. " maybe so but you just proved you really are a monster." I said and stormed out.

I ran into the woods and called for the blue fairy. " what do you want dear?" She questioned so gently. " I wish to be something where I could fly away if I wanted to but have the power of strength and merciless." She gasped. "Oh dear what you are wish is to be an angle of darkness." She stated. "Yeah I guess I am."

She sprinkled her blue wand and out stretched black beautiful wings shot out. "You have you remaining powers and you can shapeshift to your regular vampire witch form. " and with that she flew away.

" the colors of the sky left and the sun rose. I decided to head back to camp.

When I got there skylar welcomed me with a worried look. " you didn't know." She said and I gave her a questioning look. " after midnight of the colors sky it affects Peter his inner demon comes out." She explained.

" whatever he said to you he didn't mean it." And then everything went black right before I lost Conscience I could hear peters voice saying " it's ok my love it will be ok."

I woke up in a beautiful white dress and my wings outstretched. I was in a building all alone. Weapons were lying on the table. Where am I ? What am I doing here?