New sight

Alice woke up in storybrooke well in the forest of storybrook she was unconscious.

Mary Margaret and David where at the troll bridge when they saw her pale body. She called Regina right away. "I found her lilah is at the troll bridge she is unconscious come quick." And she hung up the phone to check her pulse.

Her heart was beating but it was slow and no one knew what was to become of her

~~~ neverland~~~

Peter kept reading the note over and over. Was she dead was she gone no one knew. He had to stay strong for the boys but no one has felt the pain he was feeling. "Why do bad things happen to us." He screamed to himself In his tent.

"Because we are villains my brother and villains don't get happy endings." He turned around quick and knew what he was going to do. "Where is she?" He looked at her with sorrowful eyes. "Who?" She said and smirked.

Peter had enough of the games usually he was all for it but this was war now. He choked her with his magic. "Now I'm going to ask you again where is she." He yelled and dropped her as she fell Down to the ground gasping.

" now I will have no mercy for you skylar she is gone and it's all your fault." He said punching a wall. She looked at him once more feeling guilty. She did something  very unexpected. She cried. "I'm sorry Peter she is in storybrooke I just saw you loved her and love is weakness and-" she was interrupted. "So you took away the one thing that has made me happy." And just like that Peter was out of the tent.

~~~storybrooke~~~

Lilah woke up in a hospital bed everyone staring at her . She didn't know what was going on or where she was. "Who am I?" She asked very slowly and everyone in the room exchanged looks until the doctor came in.

"You are lilah markowits and you just suffered a grave concussion." She was confused still she didn't know anyone or where she was.

A DAY AFTER LILAH/ALICES POV

I was staying with a girl named Mary Margret . She was really nice and tried her best to make me feel at home. Sadly, this is not my home I may have no memory but I know i belong somewhere else.

I grabbed my food and I was on my way I started school today. I got on my skateboard and I was gone.

~~~neverland~~~

Peter went to go find his shadow as he stomped in the dark woods furious. "I call upon my shadow." He said with great force. The black slender figure seemed to fly as fast as it could to meet him. "What is wrong." The shadow said in a raspy deep tone.

"The Queen is missing I need you to go to storybrooke and check on her, don't let anyone see you." Pan directed and with a nod of the shadows head he was off.

~~~storybrooke~~~
School is miserable, everyone wants to know all about me and well I don't know. I met this kid his name is Henry, he is two grades lower than me but he's a good kid. He is my only real friend so far this school is filled with a bunch of fakes.

I went to go sit down at lunch but right when I did a prissy brunette cleared her throat . I looked up to see her face. "Umm this is my seat your sitting at." She stated. "So " "so get out of it." She yelled.

I really was not I. The mood for this it was my first day and I didn't want to go here and..

I was interrupted in my thoughts when she went to go slap me. I caught her hand and twisted it with ease . My eyes widened I had no idea I could do that.

She fell to the ground grasping her wrist. "Owe I think it's broken!!" I gave a little smirk but it soon fell when a teacher was running towards me.

Now I really didn't want this to happen so with everyone watching me I ran out of the school.

I didnt know where to go so I took off to the place where I woke up, the woods.

~~~neverland~~~

Peter saw what his shadow was seeing, he was amazed. He never knew his lost girl had instincts like that.

Devin, another lost boy came in. " how are we going to get her back?" He said looking at Peter. " we're not she will do the work for us without even knowing."