meeting you

RYKERS POV

pan he is getting really mean. way more mean than usual im starting to get worried.we need to get the girls back. one: because me and lauren were starting to get close. and two: because pan and alice were close, they loved each other and pan might just go off the deep end if he has another day without her.

ALICES POV

"alice you need to stop cloaking yourself to go see pan its hurting you and you know every magic comes with a price." ryan said looking at me worriedly. I wanted to see peter so so so badly but that would show weakness and desperation.

I just didn't answer her I was too depressed so I just transported out of the moon pool to go find peter but of coarse im gonna cloak myself.

 there he was at his thinking tree he was on the lowest branch playing his flute in a slow slow tone. I sawyed to the music as it seemed like the trees did too. I decided to sit by him and watch him. my eyes were sorrowful I felt like I was going to cry. but I cant cause if I cry neverland will rain and then he will know im sad and worry more. well that is if he even cares.

I was about to kiss him on the cheek like I do every time before I leave him but he stiffend up, and sat up straight. "i cant see you but I know your there." he said biting at his lip and his eyes getting watery. I hated to see this peter he looked so vulnerable.

"please I do love you come back to me we can start over and rule this island together just as we planned." he said letting a single tear roll down.

I knew what I had to do. I was sobbing again it caused me pain to see him in pain so I let the cloaking spell down.

I let the spell down and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. he turned slowly and smiled the biggest smile I have ever seen on him. "alice." he whispered softly. "peter." I said crying and we hugged nearly falling off the branch.

"you almost killed me I didn't know how much longer of this I could take." he said and I frowned. "what is it alice?" he questioned. "peter im a vision you created im not really here." I lied I really was there but I cant get hurt again. "why why do I do this to myself." he whispered. I continued the act. "you want her back and she wants you back im a creation of her magic she just doesn't  want to get hurt again." I said.

"i got to go this Is too much but first-" he crashed his lips onto mine. and I transported back to the moon pool cloaked again crying that that wasn't the real me to him.

TINKERBELLES POV

I have had enough. its killing that girl she does the same exact thing every day. I knew she was about to go to dead mans peak to watch the sunset. so while she was on her journey I said I didn't want to go and snuck out. I had to tell pan that his lost girl goes to dead mans peak uncloaked everynight. cause it shields her magic.

ii went up to pans camp and he glared daggers at me. "what do you want!?" he spat. "i come with information about the lost girl." I say trying to hide my fear.  "go on say it!" he yelled with a smile. wow this girl has him wrapped around her finger.

"she goes to dead mans peak every night to watch the sunset, she is going right now ." I said and just like that he was gone. completely out of sight.

PANS POV

when I got there ryan was going back to wherever their camp was and I hid in the bushes so she wouldn't see me. alice was sitting on the ledge and I got worried it was a long fall down. "i miss you." she whispered with tears rolling down her face as she stood up. I took a step closer and she whispered again, "forever and always." and just like that she spred her arms out. she was gonna jump and I don't see pixie dust on her oh my god.

as she was starting to tip over I ran and grabbed her arm. "i miss you too but you already know that."' I said looking at her in the eyes. she cried on my shoulder as I rubbed circles on her back trying to calm her down.

"come with me." she looked up at me and smiled weakly. she lead me into the dark forest close to mermaid lagoon and then bam she went through the moon pool hole. I should have known she would find this place she has my mothers spirit and this was her and my sisters favorite spot.

I went down there too and saw ryan. she slapped me and I was about to through a fire ball but alice grabbed my hand. I looked at her questionably and she smiled and whispered, "i was there when you buried your heart." ohh damn I forgot I don't have my heart. I looked at ryan apologetically and said "ryker misses you." and she went back to her happy self.

"i see you've found the moon pool quite amazing isn't it." I said and she looked at me and smiled again "you've been here?" she asked and I answered. "yes I used to come here with my mother and sister." uh oh I just brought them up with my heart gone it allowed me to forget to not mention them too many painful memories.

"you had a sister well I know you had to have a mother but a sister too how come you never talk about them?" alice asked and I answered with the truth. "its too painful to talk about it." I knew she wasn't going to drop this and I guess I was correct cause she asked, "what happened to your mother?" I smiled at this she wanted to know more about me I love her for that no one really asks.

"well my mother is still on the island its my sister that is too painful to talk about." she jumped uppp and down like a toddler about to get a candy. "lets go see her!" she yelled at me and me and ryan laughed at her enthusiasm.

I transported just me and alice to a tomb deep in the dark forest rather creepy if you wernt used to it.

ALICES POV

we went to a scary place I could feel the shadows magic hovering over me, watching us. the sky was a dark red like blood and the shadows of the trees were pitch black. he slid the tomb door open and we went into it. to me it looked like a cave. I was jumpy I was excited but yet at this scenery was so frightening.

for reassurance he trailed his nose down my neck his hot breath sending chills down my spine. he planted soft kisses here and there and nibbled on my ear lobe. he said ever so delicately, "im glad to have you back my lovely lost girl." and I smiled wide when our lips connected.

then he grabbed something from his belt. it was red and dark like the sky I had just seen he whispered again, 'whatever you do don't get scared." and then it all hit me. why were we in a tomb to see his mother and why does he have that red liquid? I nodded my head ignoring my thoughts and he set the bottle down. right in front of the door frame of the tomb.  

a lady with brown wavy hair came out. her skin almost looked grey. she quickly picked up the red liquid and fastly drank it. I snapped into the realization mode again that that was blood and his mother was a vampire.

"oh this is the girl you were talking about my dear boy I must say not bad." she eyed me up and down and I got a little uncomfortable.

"alice this is my mother katherina patrova also known as Katherine peirce." he said and I looked at him with wide eyes. in storybrooke we have heard of the legendary Katherine peirce and her reputation wasn't good. she was a ripper.

A/N

OK SO THE VIDEO ISNT ALICE AND PAN ITS WENDY BUT LETS JUST PRETEND IT IS ALICE OKAY? OKAY. GOOD. OH AND YEAH KATHERINE ISNT A RIPPER IN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES BUT IN THIS STORY SHE IS SO ONCE AGAIN USE YOUR IMAGINATION. BUT UMM HEY I GOT MY FIRST VOTE SO THANK YOU! AND SCHOOL JUST STARTED BUT I STILL WILL BE UPDATING