Neverland

When we landed Pan did something very unexpected. First he checked to see if anyone was around. Then,when he found out there wasn't , he kissed me.

I was just paralyzed. Then I smiled bright. It was like the whole world stopped. "Now please don't leave again." Peter whispered in my ear sending shivers down my back because of his hot breath.

"I'm not going anywhere." I said with a smile as he returned a smile.

We walked into camp and may I say it looked different from the last time. All of the lost boys greeted me genuine and I noticed there was one new recruit.

We talked for a little bit and his name was Brody. The only thing that made me feel uncomfortable was that he was way younger than the others he was only seven.

As light began to darken we danced around the fire. "okay boys TENTS NOW!" He yelled which made me jump.

I didn't know what to do I just got here, I didn't have a tent. "And you you will be with me." he whispered from behind me.

As we got into the tent. I stared at him. May I say I liked what I saw, he was very attractive with is light brown hair and green eyes with his chiseled jaw he was amazing.

I guess I was staring for too long cause he smiled at me and said"you like what you see love." By then I was blushing like crazy I couldn't find the words.

"I -uh umm."

He gave me that beautiful smirk of his and said "now you can only lay in the bed if you give me a kiss." I grinned and gave him a "challenge accepted" look and kissed him on the cheek.

"That's not good enough Lilah I think you know who your dealing with you should be smarter than that." he joked .

"Fine then." I said and gave him a loonnngggg kiss on the lips. "better?" I said.

"Much" he said and turned out the lights.

Wait this conversation wasn't over , as I looked back on the day I remembered talking to Brody and how he was scared of everything. As I sat there I thought to myself "was this cause if pan." I started to question it so I asked him.

"Peter would you ever lie to me?" I asked "no Lilah I would never." he said and I knew what I had to ask.

"Has Brody ever broke the rules?" I said holding my breath. "Yes, but I know what your thinking and I cut him some slack he is only seven Lilah c'mon."

You could just see the relief on my face. I was so happy that he is alright here.

"Lilah why do you seem so skeptical of me?" He said.

"Peter I love you and all but sometimes you frighten me." I said really fast just letting the words spill out.

He looked taken back but a very happy way. "what!" I yelled looking at him.

He laughed, "oh nothing love but hey I love you too." I looked like a complete idiot. I didn't know what I had said until he said it back, but hey I was happy he said it.

I didn't know I for-sure loved him until I said it aloud. For that night I loved him I felt closer to him, it was amazing.

"Peter I will never leave you ever I promise."

"And I will protect you forever Lilah you know why?"

"Why."

"Cause I love you more than you know." he said and I just ugh wow I didn't know what to say I just felt all bubbly inside AHHH .

A/N

GUYS THIS IS GOING TO BE DIRTY LATER ON SO IF YOU GO TO MY SCHOOL YALL KNOW I HAVE A DIRTY MIND SO SHHHHH I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT