Her daughter

PETERS P.O.V (time to fan girl)

Lilah still dosnt know about her history. it is kind of sad, knowing she is destined to be one of the most powerful beings in all the realms.

I must tell her so she can protect herself on this island.

You see Lilah used to know about her powers until that bitch Regina put a curse on storybrooke which caused her to forget her powers.

"Hey Lilah." I yell and she looks up. "get over here." I say and she walks towards me.

"Drink" I commanded. she looked at me confused for a second but drank the vile liquid anyways.

She took a second in silence and then looked at me with sad eyes. "what is it Lilah."

"I have magic." she said like it was a bad thing.

"Yea I know you do Lilah what's the big deal." I say rubbing her back.

"It's dark magic." she looks at me and her eyes were pitch black. I was shocked maybe there was a reason Regina made sure her memories didn't come back after the curse.

"Help me Peter I can't control it the darkness is taken over me." she starts to sob untillll BOOMMM. and then I blacked out.

LILAHS P.O.V

I used my magic to blow every one back. I look at Peter and he is out cold I begin to cry but the darkness doesn't let that go on for too long.

I take Peters hand and teleport us to skull rock where he learned to control his magic. he has dark magic too so maybe he can teach me how to control mine.

He wakes up and looks at me with wide eyes I am wearing a black and grey gown with beads on the corset.

"Well ,Lilah I see your powerful anything else you can tell me that explains all of this." Peter said with his dashing British accent.

"I found out who my mom was you see I've always been with Regina but I know who my mother is." I said getting angry at who it was. suddenly I couldn't take it I shot my beautiful green magic towards the wall as a huge hole formed.

"Woah Lilah calm down who is your mother." Peter said walking over to me rubbing my back.

"It's Zelana." I said clenching my jaw.

"Who?" He said looking a bit confused.

"Ugh I don't like to say it." I said as I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. "just say it you can trust me it can't be as bad as the reputation I have in the realms." he said giggling a little.

"The wicked witch of the west." I said sighing.

PETERS P.O.V

"the wicked witch of the west." she said sorta mumbling.

"Wait your not going to turn green are you." I say joking with her.

She looks at me glaring daggers. "shut up." she says which made me start laughing so much.

"Cmon lets go back to camp but hey no hurting the lost boys ok." I say which was kind of meaningless I knew she couldn't control it. this situation is just like when I first got dark magic.

"I'll try"she said looking up at me. I just loved how she was shorter it was cute. wait what am I saying she has dark magic now you two can rule neverland together. best of all you can seek the heart of the truest believer.

I thought of camp and we were back. all of the boys were getting up looking at her with shock.

"Boys Lilah is very powerful she comes from a very evil heritage." I begin but was interrupted by Lilah.

"Let me take it from here." she started "ok here is the deal no one crosses me or I will gladly take the time to rip your heart out and crush it into dust." Lilah said with a smile on her face.

I looked at her in shock, like oh my god she is really evil. all well.

She went to the tent and I decided to follow her and see what that was all about.

As soon as I walked into the tent someone pinned me against the wall. I look to see it was Lilah. I chuckled and said with a smirk "you've got fire I like fire." she smiled and crashed her lips into mine.

I honestly don't know what is happening here but hey I'm a teenaged boy I like this.

I took one step forward and pinned her to the wall cause you know I always get dominance.

I made my way towards her neck making her give a slight moan.

I smirked in approval and started to tug at the hem of her shirt.

She pulled me back and gave me a frown. "what is it?" I asked her cause usually if she's anything like me under dark magic she would be willing to do anything with me.

"The baby." she whispered and started to cry. how could I have been so stupid. most of all how could we have treated this like it was no big deal.

"I can enchant your stomach to make sure you would only get pregnant if yea you know naturally."i said smirking. But I was lying I didn't care I wanted to get in her pants.

She smiled "really."

I did the hand movement thing and smiled there.

I crashed my lips into hers again and right when I was about to get what I wanted (if you know what I mean) when Felix came in and cleared his throat.

"What is it Felix." I said with a clenched jaw. he whispered something in my ear something I never want Lilah to find out it would destroy her and worst of all she could go on a killing rampage.

I looked at Felix with wide eyes and told Lilah "I will be right back don't leave this tent." she nodded and I ran out of the door.

LILAHS P.O.V

Like I was going to stay in here now that I know I am also immortal I can do whatever I want.

I tried to run out the door but I couldn't. "boundary spell" I whispered to myself.

I used my power to break it and when I opened the door I couldn't believe what I saw.

I dropped to the floor and started crying. I could feel my heart turning dark I needed Peter he was the only one that could save me from this darkness.

"How could you break the boundary spell?" I heard Peter ask. "that's not important what happens to my baby I saw him as a son." I started to drop down to my knees again I couldn't take it.

My little baby Brody was dead. that little seven year old I had grown to love was gone.

That wasn't even the worst part no, the worst part was that the last image I had of him was with a sword in his stomach.

HEY GUYS THIS IS LANEY I TRIED TO DO A CLIFF HANGER BUT YEA I GOT REALLY DEPPRESSED WRITING THIS I LOVED BRODY IN THAT SWEET SMALL MOMENT HE WAS HER WHAT WILL HIS FATE BE NOW. Oh and the video that is based on this whole book