games and grownups

I was healing slowly. I have been in the tent for the past week just trying to regain my strength.  ryan hasn't been the most happiest camper she is still mad at peter but I have an idea that will maker her forget all about him.

I ran over to the third in command  lost boy his name was ryker. handsome I might say but way to serious and too much of a goody goody for me. describes ryan perfectly!

"hey alice what are you doing you know pan wants you in the tent to heal up look your still limping and holding your chest where your heart is." ryker said. "well you know me since when do I take orders and oh yeah I want you to meet someone come here." I practically yelled grabbing his wrist.

I threw him in the bushes. "OW your strong for a girl." he yelled ugh I hate hearing the boys saying FOR A GIRL like nigga you strong FOR A BOY how would they like that. "im going to let that roll off my shoulder this time you got lucky." I said with force in my tone.

" why did you bring me here?" he whispered.  "first off do you like anyone here like a girl." I said like he was dumb. "woah alice I get it you ." " ew not me you sicko!" I interrupted him. " so you haven't met her yet hmm why not?" I told him looking at him.

"wait there is another girl on the island one that isn't freakishly strong and not pans?" he said with a smile. " ok  first off pretty boy I use magic to help with the strenghth. and second yes there iss another girl my best friend hello have you been alive lately." I said once again like he was dumb.

"show me her now." he said with excitement in his voice and he was about to stand up until I dragged him back down. "shh that's why we are here you idiot!!" ugh boys can be so impatient.

right before he can give me a cconfusing look ryan walked by and I pulled her leg into the bushes and as she was falling onto us ryker caught her. "hi im ryan." she told ryker with a smile. "im ryker." he returned.

 well my work was done now all I had to do was go find peter. probably with felix somewhere. god felix is a little shady I mean is that really a face of someone you can trust. all well that was just my opinion.

well time to find peter.  I was on my search when I saw my father. "hello dad what are you doing." I said and just before he could answer a woman popped out of the woods. "dad you know very well peter pan doesn't like grown ups on the island I suggest you leave now." I motioned to her with my voice hard and cold I don't like her already.

"im here for my son." the woman replied with her sword out. I giggled a little bit. wow this lady really was naïve. "you see your not getting your son. these boys are my brothers and none of them are leaving us." I stated. "who is your son anyway?"

"henry." she replied. by this time I was on the floor laughing this woman isn't getting it. henry is already gone. just before I was about to say something else. me and the woman saw someone with there back to us on a hill in henrys clothing.

the woman ran to the boy in henrys clothing. "henry!" she called out. but wasn't she surprised when peter turned around. "hi emma." he said with his smirk. so that must be her name. "you see your not getting your son and alice im very happy to see you sticking up for your brothers." he stated proudly.

emma turned to me and looked at me with shock. "so your pans lost girl." she said looking at me up and down. "indeed I am." I replied mocking a bow. right when I was about to look up my back was slammed against a tree and a sword was to my throat.

emma was holding me against the tree and I saw peter ready to attack anger in his face. I giggled again and she looked at me quizzically. "you see now you just didn't make me mad you made peter,the lost boys, and me mad. and that my friend is a very very bad combination." I giggle again and made a fireball appear in my hand and she stepped away.

"guys help now!" she yelled and a man with blonde hair,a girl with short black hair, and regina popped out of the bushes.

before we knew it a full on war broke loose. with felix fighting my father, me fighting regina,ryker just shooting everywhere and almost hit me a few times , and all the lost boys scrambling. it was chaos. then pan whistled and all of us went by his side.

"see you at your funeral." I yelled when we were walking away and all the lost boys laughed. I earned a few pats on the back for that but hey I was still healing and It hurt.

I guess peter noticed cause he looked at me worriedly. "aren't you supposed to be in the tent?" he said with his eyes boring into mine. ugh I hate when he does that it feels like he is staring into my soul.

"yes?" I said like it was a question. "im fine really I got to do something around here peter you know that." I stated eyes  serious. I guess he decided to drop It cause he looked back down.

when we got to camp ryan ran and hugged ryker. "good thing your ok don't scare me like that again." she yelled at him.

I ran to peter mocking her "don't scare me like that again."and he chuckled.  "how about a celebration for winning yet another game." he yelled out to all the lost boys while they were starting a bonfire.

I was sitting on a log when I heard the enchanting music. I loved it, it felt like it swirls around me. I was swaying to the music when peter sat down by me. he kissed me gently on the forehead. "im really proud of what you did today not only did you stick up for your brothers but you didn't say that henry is gone. you kept the game going." he explained with a smile. a real one I haven't seen one of those in a while. 

"the longer the game the more fun it is ." I said back.