midnight moon

I was back. I was finally back. I felt happy and sad at the same time I was alice I belonged in wonderland. but then again I belonged in neverland here with peter.

I decided to go ahead and take a walk to dead mans peak it always helps me think it is so high up in elevation and the way you could see all of the island, it was absolutely breath taking.

As I was on my way to the landscape I felt a presence behind me. the presence wrapped its hands over my eyes and whispered, "guess who" I decided to have fun on my own and act sarcastic. "oh no its peter pan the bloody demon himself run for your shadows sake!" I nearly screamed but still laughing.

his smirk was wide I could tell he wanted to laugh. "hey your evil too so don't go all scaredy cat on me" he mocked a hurt look.

"so dead mans peak you want to go together." I said looking down. peter grabbed my chin "of coarse I would my love." I blushed when he said that.

we were all the way at the top when I heard a twig snap. I could feel dark magic looming around it this force was strong. I turned fast fire ball in hand. sure enough rumplestilskin. my eyes started going all the way black and peter knew I was about to do something about this pest.

"what do you want laddie." peter yelled. "oh im here for our dear alice corra wont be so happy when she gets back to wonderland shes been gone for too long." peter looked at me and my eyes went back to the grey blue they are.

"peter please don't make me go back there I don't want my head cut off." I said with such fear tears were pouring out.

"i will never let anything happen to you alice never in a million years." he said and kissed me gently.

"then lets get him."i said with a smile and just like that my eyes turned black letting the darkness consume me.  I launched a fire ball at him keeping him distracted while peter was fighting him.

suddenly it felt like my whole world came tumbling down. rumple was about to slit peters throat. before he could I yelled.

"what do you want besides me please I will give it to you." he put his dagger down and looked at me. "i want henry back."

RUMPLES POV

what a stupid girl. she should know that pan cant die without me dieing and well im not planning on dieing today. "i want henry back." I called out to her.

 "ok follow me." she said with tears in her eyes. "WHAT NO ALICE DONT DO THIS ITS A TRICK ILL BE FINE SEE IM HERE STILL!" pan called out to here but I could tell she didn't believe it.

"come on rumple we don't have all day." alice said and tied pan to a tree with her magic I was surprised but it was probably a good idea that boy was his life source.

 when we got to the camp she looked at henry. " henry do you want to go home." she smiled at him and he looked at me and then back at her. "yes yes I do thank you." he said with excitement.

 "oh don't thank me yet." I looked at her weirdly and then all as I could yell was "NO". Alice ripped his heart out and right before I could take his heart from her she put it in her chest.

A big boom went off a magical won she now has the magic of the truest believer.

ALICES POV

silly silly grown up. he should have known it was a trick. I knew peter was fine and now he will have to see his grandson die as the preservation leaves his body.

I went back to dead mans peak to give peter the heart and untie him I felt really bad for doing that.

when I got up there he was already untied. by his own magic im guessing. "so alice anything you want to tell me." he said. "like what." I said mocking one of his smirks. "oh just how you have the heart of the truest believer inside of your chest right now." he said

"do you want it here I got it for you anyway." I said it like it was completely normal.

"well yeah alice I want it its a way for me to live." he said and sounded sad I looked at him quizzically. "its going to hurt you bad when we take the heart out." he said looking back up to face me. and his eyes were filled with sympathy.

"it doesn't matter we need to make you immortal cause you made us all immortal." I  said tears filling my eyes just imaging living without him. I transported us back to camp and sat on the cot in the tent.

peter got his best lost boys in here and I layed down. peter waved his left hand over his right and the lost boys held me down. as his hand was going into my chest I started screaming louder than I have before. the pain was un bearable.

 "just hang in there alice it will be alright." he said and I tried to talk back but I couldn't.

 he had tears forming in his eyes but didn't dare let them fall infront of the lost boys. " it hurts to see you in this much pain." he cooed in my ear trying to calm me " alice listen just focus on that beautiful moon. " he whispered and his voice cracking.

 Ryan came in there "what the hell is going on I can here her scream from the beach."  she yelled.

"its her magic she has been here so long she has magic tied to neverland." he said looking down at me.

my throat hurt from screaming and my whole body was soar and then everything went black I blacked out from the pain.

when I woke up the lost boys were surrounding me and peter was to my side. ryan was staring daggers the whole time. I could tell she was angry at him. 

 " you did it alice you got through it and look now we can be together for eternity without having to worry." I was happy but still I couldn't move my body ached.

"how did you get through it alice?" ryan and the lost boys said at the same time.

 I looked at peter and smiled but still had a tear rolling down my cheek from the sorness and the memory of the pain I felt. "by looking at the midnight moon." I said and peter smiled. "now heal up so I can hug you I cant heal you with my magic ive tried just please ugh I want to hug you." peter said and everyone laughed.