Warrior

Authors note real quick:
This is the song lilah sings around the fire with her piano!!!!

  Lilahs p.o.v

  Me and Peter got back to camp and my father was there. He looked at me with sad eyes and instantly I knew something was wrong.

  "What is it dad." I ask cautiously

" your mom says she never wants to see you again and I'm so sorry I tried to get her over here but she refused." My father said and I was feeling all sorts of emotions.

  What does one call it when you are feeling hatred, sadness, anger,and loneliness.all at the same time. I thought to myself.

  I ran back into the forest and once I was at the beach I slid down a rock on my back and started sobbing.

" don't be sad Lilah she doesn't deserve your tears."  Peter said walking behind me.

  " t-that I-isn't w-why I-I'm c-crying." I said sniffling between sobs. I must look like a total idiot right now.

  "Then why are you crying". He said looking at me and I just turn my head cause I'm ugly when I cry. I think.

  "   I don't know who I am I mean I'm not a witch I'm not a pirate I'm not a lost boy." I said and I could see the hurt in his eyes at the last one.

  He made his way towards me and grabbed my chin gently just enough to make me look at him.

  "No your a lost girl where it's ok to be lost and you can be all of those things at once." He said getting excited.

  I smiled from ear to ear. He is right. So I wiped my tears and hugged him.

"Go look in the tent I have a surprise for you. " he said and I ran to the tent cause I love surprises, hate the wait.

  When I got in there, there was a keyboard on the bed.

  "OH MY GOD HOW DID YOU KNOW I LOVE THE PIANO." I said amazed I just loved the sound I could make with the piano.

  "I just knew go ahead and try it out." He said smiling

  I was playing the piano of a song I wrote but I wasn't singing the lyrics that would have to be a surprise it really tells a story.

  " you should sing to the lost boys tonight." He said and I was definitely up to it. So I shook my head yes and ran out to the fire already being started.

  "Can we do something in the mean time?" I asked and he threw me a sword and smirked.

  He was showing me how to work my feet knowing that was my mistake last time.

Ryan's p.o.v

  I go out of my tent and I see them two sword fighting again. I must admit Lilah has gotten better I think she can win this time.

  Sure enough after sundown they were in a full on sword fight and Lilah is winning. Then BOOM It happened peters feet faltered and he fell down Lilah has just beat pan!!!

  Lilahs p.o.v

  "Peter pan never fails huh?" I asked him and he chuckled.

  "I guess you win this round." He said in defeat.

  I ran to my best friend that clapping vigorously.

  "I'm going to work on the lyrics of my song a bit more ok? Don't let Peter come in the tent I want it to be a surprise." I tell her and she nods.

  Soon it was time for me to sing and everyone was quiet. I had the keyboard on my lap and I started to sing the song I called warrior.

You fascinated me cloaked in shadows and secrecy.

The beauty of a broken angle.

I ventured carefully afraid of what you thought I'd be

But pretty soon I was entangled

You take me by the hand

I question who I am
(Chorus)
Teach me how to fight I'll show you how to win

Your my mortal flaw and I'm your fatal sin

Let me feel the sting,the pain ,the burn under my skin.

Put me to the test I'll prove that I am strong

Won't let myself believe that what we have is wrong

I finally see what you knew what was inside me all along

That behind this soft exterior,lies a warrior
(End of chorus)

My memories refuse to separate the lies from the truth

And search the past my mind created

I kept pushing through ,standing resolute which you,

Equal measure loved and hated

You take me by the hand

I'm seeing who I am

(Go to chorus)

Lies a warrior

You take me by the hand

I'm sure of who I am

(Chorus again)

Ohhhh ohhhh

The pictures come to life wake in the dead of night

Open my eyes I must be dreaming

Clutch my pillow tight brace myself for the fight

I've heard that seeing is believing

(End of song )

A single tear rolled down my cheek and all the lost boys clapped. I went to go put my keyboard up and I could hear Peter following me.

  "That was beautiful what was it about?" He said with such interest.

  I blushed and looked down "you it was about you." I said still smiling.

He smiled so big it was unbearable . He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my ear. "I love you so much" he said and I turned and kissed him. "I love you too " I said and someone was at the door so I break from his grasp and answer it.

  It was someone I wished to never see again. It was a person I've spent life hating. It was the one and only evil queen.

A/n

Ok well I DO NOT take credit for the song the song I give all credit to Beth Crowley. But I do love the song so you really should go and check it out.

  Oh and I have like no one commenting or voting on this so next chapter when someone comments.

Oh and comment what you think will happen next