Flashbacks and archrey

As we were walking back to camp I felt his tough arms on my waist. I didn't want him to let go it felt so right being with him.

"Close your eyes Lilah." he whispers . I was like "ooaaakkkkkaayyy."

I felt unbalanced and when I opened my eyes we were back at camp. well me being clumsy I feel down on my butt.

I heard Peter muffle a giggle and I gave him an "oh really" kinda look which just made him laugh even harder.

"All right boys go to the training hall." Me not knowing what to to I just yell "yea go to the training hall." which earned me dirty looks from all the boys.

"Lilah if you didn't notice that meant you too." the blonde haired boy named Felix told me. he had blue eyes and a scar on his right or left eye I don't know but he looked scary.

I gave Peter a look to see if Felix was right and he shook his head yes.

"I can't believe your making me do that stuff you know I hate it and plus I've already mastered archery." I groaned.

"Oh how can I forget you were the best archer on the island when you came hear." he paused for a second smiling. "Isn't that how we met love, you tried to shoot me." he looked at me with interest turning his head a bit.

FLASHBACK....

I was running from Regina she is crazy and I'm tired of her. she is my aunt and currently trying to teach me magic.

Right when we got off the row boat I started running. "fine the stay here." she said throwing me a bow and arrow. "I thought you didn't want me coming back here." I yelled you see I've been here before but never met anyone just a shadow.

"No I've had it stay here and Rot for all I care." she yells that stung."and you wonder why people still refer to you as the evil queen and why Snow White hates you!"

With that she didn't say anything just left.

I began to cry , I held my heart locket and whispered "I believe." like when the shadow took me.

"Why hello love." a strange guy says and turn around to see a handsome but strange boy.

I can't trust him. I thought to myself .

With no hesitation I grabbed my boy and I had the arrow in ready position.

He laughed as though it was amusing.

I gave him a disgusted look and yelled out to him. "who are you." he smirked and said back "oh did I forget to introduce myself I'm Peter,peter pan." I examined him with my eyes to look at him. he looked untrustworthy.

He stepped near me and I took a step back. "don't come any closer I will shoot you." I yelled being startled.

He just kept walking and suddenly stopped. "where do you plan on shooting me love." he laughed.

"The names Lilah first of all and Ima shoot you in the eye." I said wich I knew I wasn't I am going for his heart but he'll try to slow the arrow down with his hands to try to spare his life . and well I don't want that he could hurt me.

"Go ahead and try." he said and smirked again. I must admit Ima regret this he was cute.

I shot the arrow and it was about to go for his heart but he caught it. I was amazed.

"Ok let me set somethings straight 1. I'm immortal you can't kill me. 2. I have the ability to catch arrows. and 3. I can read minds I knew you were going for the heart all along." he smirked again ahh that smirk it's just so ahjiklsjdj.

I looked at him with amazement and he continued "and you think I'm cute." I started to blush "come on let's go to camp."

END OF FLASHBACK

I guess I zoned out for too long cause when I snapped out of it Peter was motioning his hand in front of my face.

"Hello Lilah earth to Lilah you got to go to training." he said and I started to pout.

"Please don't make me go." I said "Lilah I am leader of this island now go." he said coldly.

Ouch. is that how he treats his girlfriend find I know his biggest pet peeve.... disrespect.

"No I'm not going I am going into the forest." I say smirking now.
The only one I
As I walk off I can tell he is right behind me. "Lilah I know what your doing your trying to bother me now get back here." oh right I forgot he can read minds.

"No." I say starting to run.

He appeared in front of me and picked me up over his shoulder.

"Peter Pan I swear to go if you don't put me down." I said being interrupted by Peter "you'll what."

"I'll I'll uh I don't know but you will regret it." I say trying to gain confidence.

"This is just a test I want to see how good of an archer you still are." Peter said still smiling.

"Yeah you'll find out how good of an archer I am when I catch you at an unexpected time and then fling I got you."

"Ok remember immortal you can't kill me." he said in a "duh" kind of tone.

"I know but it'll hurt you pretty bad." I say with a devilish smirk.

"You sure have a funny way of being my girlfriend." he said and chuckled a bit.

When we finally got to the training hall I pick up a bow and arrow. "now are you got to do is hit the bull's-eye and you're done." Peter whispered from behind me yet again sending shivers down my back.

"Face it I turn you on." he said really laughing. "ew perv over here." I said witch just got me hurtful eyes from peter.

"I'm just kidding I love you." I say as Peter regains his strength. "I lfkdbsfjdn you too." he mumbles probably because the lost boys are watching us. "trying to stay strong but you can't i see." I giggle.

"Just hit the target." He said. I must admit I was nervous because I haven't shot an arrow in so long.

Here goes nothing. I thought to myself,concentrated, and shot.

Everyone's mouths were open. I look and the arrow hit the bull's-eye.

I jumped up and down so happy and kissed Peter. like that I went to the tent.

A/N

OK THIS IS LANEY THE OWNER I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK SO JUST BARE WITH ME AND OH YEA HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!🎉🎊🎇🎆💥