Peters girlfriend

As I was seductively walking away Peter chased after me. "Hey let's talk about this,i want to do this right." he said still smiling at the thought.

"Well I know how you like playing games so let's make this a game. Come and catch me." I said

I ran to the hut and locked peters bedroom door and quickly stripped down to my under wear and bra and sat on the bed.

He busted the door open with his magic and ran to the bed where I was shyly sitting.

He looked me up and down bug-eyed and in amazement.

I playfully giggled as he started making out on top of me.

He pulled away and this time I gave him a confused look.

"Lilah I can't do this for two reasons 1. Because all of the lost boys will hear." and I was laughing at that. "and 2.because I don't want to take advantage of you." he said.

"What but your the great Peter Pan you can do anything." I said he smirked and replied "I may not be the most "well behaved" boy on the island but I do know how to respect a girl."

"You are too sweet." I blushed at his words.

"There is one more thing something I didn't want to say till later." he said looking ashamed of himself. I got scared knowing him it could be anything.

"Peter,peter what did you do!?." I started to cry as he kept looking down. "your just going to hate me after this." he said with a tear in starting to form but he refused to let it fall.

"Just tell me." I said now whispering grabbing his hand. "fine you wanna hear what I did I killed Micheal , right when you walked away I ripped his heart out!" He yelled at me.

I was so taken back I could feel my warm tears fall. I just put on a jacket and ran out of the door I didn't care if I was just in my undergarments.

I ran into the forest with Peter on my trail. I shouldn't even give him the satisfaction of me calling him Peter I should just call him pan.

"Lilah lets just talk about this." he said right behind me he must be getting close.

"What do you want pan!" I yelled he looked at me with pure anger. "what so now I'm pan to you I made one mistake Lilah."

"No you didn't make a mistake you KILLED someone." I yelled back.

"I thought you loved me but I guess I jacked that up too" he said and let tears fall out. I have never seen Peter cry . seeing him cry made me start to sob I know I was crying before but now it was like my dog just died.

I ran over to him and kissed him "you didn't mess anything up Peter, I'm disappointed not mad." he looked up at me.

"But Lilah I was just trying to protect you" he said still crying. "I know Peter that's why I have to do this." and just like that I crashed my lips into his.

"Now c'mon lets go back to camp." I said and right when we stood back up he hugged me.

"Wait before we go I have to ask you something. I know we kinda already are already but I wanna make it official." he said looking nervous.

"Yea." I said smiling .

"Will you be my girlfriend." he said and smiled real big. "what do you think." I said smiling so big it was unbearable.

He hugged me and we started to head back to camp.

A/N

OK WELL THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA SHORT BUT ALL WELL I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK OH YEA AND THIS IS THE CO-OWNER KAYLA