one

The members of the KBS staff took their seats as the nervous intern's hands were sweating. The male was a decent looking man, however overlooked due to his age. However, his confidence grew as he thought of his seamless plan.

The male intern handed out glasses of water to each member that took a seat. The members, who were all in their sixties, didn't give the intern a second look as he slaved for them. The intern was always disgusted by them. They made money by making boring shows that no one was even interested in anymore.

But the intern knew exactly what the audience wanted. After spending a few years abroad and consistently surfing the internet to figure what was the most desired show to make a comeback for international fans, the intern was ready to be promoted to be an idea pitcher, just like the men that were in front of him at this moment.

Just as the intern placed the last glass in front of the remaining idea pitcher, the President of the company walked through the glass doors of the meeting room. All of the members of the group rose from their seats and bowed to their boss.

The President of KBS instructed them to sit and the members obliged. The intern sat against the wall of the meeting room, instead of his rightful place at the pitching table.

The President asked for ideas for new shows. This was when the members started pitching ideas that they supposedly worked on for over a month. One member suggested a show where they bring idols on to design backpacks and they sell their designs in the name of KBS. The intern mentally groaned as all of the ideas of the pitchers were shot down by the President, one by one.

"Listen." The President said after they went through everyone at the table and didn't come up with one idea for a new show. "We are losing money. We are losing to other TV stations that are making Webtoons into dramas. If we can't even think of one decent idea that could make us some pocket change, we are going to fall behind all of those broadcasting companies, which means that all of you will lose your job."

All of the members that were seated at the table stiffened and grew silent through the President's intimidating gaze. In the corner of the President's eye, he saw a figure stand from his seat.

He turned to his left and saw a young man standing tall and determined in front of him. The President gave him a small smile and looked back to the members that were at the table. "You people should grow some guts like this young fellow." The President focused back to the ordinary looking intern. "What is your name?"

The intern cleared his throat, knowing that he couldn't screw this up. He was an intern for KBS for the last 9 months and has never talked directly to the President, despite being in his presence many times before. "Lee Kangjoon." The intern was careful to enunciate every syllable of his simple name.

The President gave him a warm smile. "Kangjoon, do you have an idea for me?"

Kangjoon gave a small nod and bit the inside of his cheek, a habit that he had formed in grade school for when he was nervous. "Yes, sir, I do believe that I have an idea."

The President smiled. "Well go ahead and share with us."

The intern didn't acknowledge the members at the table, just in the same way that they never acknowledge him for the time that he was with them. "Mr. President, I have spent some time abroad and took a lot of interest in what our international fanbase is interested in seeing from our company."

"What is that?" The President asked, leaning a bit further back in his chair, captivated by the young speaker.

"Hello Baby." Kangjoon said in a clear voice. "It has proven to be one of the most famous shows to date. The international fanbase has been wanting another season of the show since 2013."

The President nodded and looked down at his notes. "Kangjoon, why do you think that the show was canceled from the beginning?"

Kangjoon was a bit thrown off with the question, so he stood in silence as the members at the table chuckled.

"It was canceled because the last seasons didn't do well. In addition to that, the last decent season was Shinee's season and the boys seem to still visit the baby. They had too much of a commitment to that baby and now they seem responsible for him to this day. Companies were angry that they still felt the need to see the baby when the relationship should've been terminated the second the show ended. Therefore, we altered the show so that there was less time with the babies, which ended in poor seasons." The President said in a bored voice.

"Sir, I-," Kangjoon started but was cut off by the President.

"If you don't have something new to bring to the table, I would have to ask you to remain silent so that we could finish this meeting." The President said.

"Mr. President, I do have something new to offer." Kangjoon said.

The President drifted his eyes back to Kangjoon, his expression a bit more bored than before, but nonetheless, allowed him to speak.

"I think we should have two idol groups take care of the babies, this time." Kangjoon said in a small voice.

All of the sudden voices spoke out at the same time.

"Is he crazy?"

"What would fans think of that?"

"Like as parents? The opposite sex taking care of the same children?"

Then the President slammed his hand against the table to make the discussion come to a screeching halt.

"Let the boy speak." The President said in a stern voice.

Kangjoon gave the President a small smile as if he just won a small fight. "Mr. President, one of the biggest trends these days are shows like Roommate. We can have the two groups live in the same house with the children. They can take care of them outside their schedules and then the parents can take them home at night and then the idols will have the rest of the time to themselves. This will allow the audience to be intrigued in the way that they interact with the opposite sex and the way that they take care of children."

There was a small crack of silence and the President's expression was unreadable. For a moment, Kangjoon thought that his plan failed until the President suddenly smiled. "I like it."

"You like that, but you don't like my idea of having idols designing backpacks?" A bitter man asked, which caused Kangjoon to smile to himself.

The President focused his intimidating gaze to the man and gave him a sinister smile. "No, I did not like your idea and I don't like your attitude either. Now get out of your seat, because you are fired."

The man sat there, still as a board until the President repeated himself again. The man finally got up from his seat and the President focused his gaze back to Kangjoon. "You may take your seat at the table. You have been promoted, Mr. Lee."