One Hell of a Surprise

Dim lights appeared when the ragged blindfold was removed from around Michelle's eyes. She quickly looked all over the place, taking it all in. She could tell immediately the place was rundown and abandoned.

Cobwebs kept many of the corners in the small room company, while dusty white sheets laid over the three piece furniture scattered around the room. Dark brown was the color of the aging walls and the windows. They weren't exactly covered but something was smeared over each pane. It looked like glue texture. She couldn't figure out though, but that wasn't on her mind at the moment.

She was too busy trying to find a way to escape. Seeing there were no leading staircases, she assumed the place, which had to be a cabin due to the wooden floors and everything else being wooden, it had to be one story. But it was hard to disfigure anything else due to the fact her only light source was three candles placed at each window and a lamp at her side.

A muffled voice groaned in pain. Michelle's head turned to her right. There was Kimmie being unblindfolded as well. She thought back on how she pleaded with whoever took them to leave Kimmie, but instead they smacked Kimmie with the gun. She could see the red stained blood on Kimmie's hairline stopping at the ending of her cheek.

Kimmie's eyeliner was in shambles, there were dry tears that trailed down.

She wanted to apologize, because she knew it was her fault but she couldn't. Not because she didn't know what to say but because she had something uncomfortable in her mouth and tape over it.

The person beside Kimmie held a gun to Kimmie's head, Michelle's eyes went buck as her eyes kept darting from the gun to Kimmie. Trying as hard as she could, she tried to yell, to do something. Barely anything came out but that didn't stop her from trying, though her throat burned.

The masked person gave an evil laugh, lowering the gun and taking steps towards the front of the two...the first thing Michelle noticed was they were wearing heels. A she? A female did all of this? But she could of-

Behind the woman was another masked person. This one was taller and had more of a masculine, muscular frame than the woman. He stood in the back and she could tell he kept watching her. Even under that mask he was staring at her.

She sent a pleading stare his way, but he only looked away.

What was going to happen to her? Furthermore...the girls had no idea what they were really up against.

The girls? Michelle's insides ached. Oh how she wished she could warn them and tell them to stop searching. Things had gone way too far.

"Do you know why you're here?" The female asks. Her voice. It sounded so familiar. Michelle knew she knew it, but she just couldn't place it. Maybe with all that was going on, she couldn't think. But it kept aching at her, she didn't like not knowing. It bothered her, just like the familiarity of that voice.

Giving Kimmie a regretful look, Michelle gave a short nod. It didn't take a genius to know. She wish she hadn't kept looking now. None of this would have happened.

"Good, very good, because playing stupid would just piss me off!" The woman snapped, she then pointed the gun at Michelle, taking a step towards her, "All you had to do was just leave it alone. That's all you had to do and this would have been prevented, but no Little Miss Sunshine had to be a deviant bastard along with her disobedient friends and pry. You broke rules, Michelle and now," the woman pointed the gun to Kimmie, causing Kimmie to rock back and forth until she fell over, the woman didn't react one bit, she just continued, "now poor Kimmie Tannerfield has to pay the price."

The woman looked back to the man, "Pick the damned pig up before she breaks something."

Instead of responding, the man quietly made his way to Kimmie. When he was standing in between the two, Michelle's muffled voice tried to plead with him. He appeared to be the more lenient one. Maybe if she could get him to see her as a innocent teenage girl, that she was, he would release them. It was the only thing she could go with right now.