Known By Association

Shelby wrapped her legs around her boyfriend's, Hayes, waist. Giggling as he recounted with her about his hilarious encounter with an older man at his job. She covered her mouth from laughing so hard.

Almost everyday, Hayes had some amusing story to share with Shelby about his hectic job. Hayes worked as a bag boy at a grocery store. At least one customer a day made going to work worth it, for him.

"And he blamed you for farting?" Shelby burst into laughter.

Hayes' eyes twinkled in the sunlight as his smile turned into laughter, "What sucks ass is he refused to give me tip for his own actions. Oh well the old guy was too hilarious to piss me off."

Hayes lowered himself onto Shelby, as they both laughed for a while. When he finally stopped, he gave Shelby soft kisses on the neck that trailed to her mouth. Shelby accepted them like she always did. She received the overwhelming smell and taste of doritos. If she did not love Hayes so much, she would smack him for eating those.

Doritos were the worst kind of chips in her eyes. And of course, they would be Hayes' all time favorite.

Returning her mind back to their current activity, Shelby's soft hands trailed down Hayes' exposed back as her hands felt the hairs against her skin. Her hands did not stop until they were on his backside. They lightly squeezed the cotton fabric of his jogging pants. The mushiness, excited Shelby.

Giving a rough laugh, Hayes warm hands streamed down Shelby's sides. When his hands were at the end of the fabric of her black tank top, he lifted it enough for his hands to go under.

Pleasure began to build up in Shelby. She would never grow old of being in the arms of Hayes. But he was taking his time. Getting hot and bothered at how slow his hands were travelling, Shelby groaned, breaking their kiss, "Babe, today. I haven't had any since last week. You're teasing me."

Hayes stared Shelby in the eye, smiling, "Just how I like it. You wouldn't be so aggravated if you would stop getting periods."

That caused Shelby to laugh only for a few seconds, then her expression turned serious, "Don't make me give you a bad case of blue balls."

With that said, Hayes mouth closed shut, and he pressed his body even closer to hers. Hayes slowly began to grind, causing Shelby to moan out in pure pleasure. He picked up the pace while his hands tried to remove her bra.

"Hey Hayes...Jesus, Hayes!" A penetrated feminine voice went. His door quickly shut, "next time put a warning sign out. Just because mom and dad are gone does not mean go and have free sex without warning me!"

Shelby watched as Hayes groaned in aggravation, rolling off of her. "Cam, what do you want?"

"Just letting you know I came back to get some clothes. I'm staying with Zoe again." The sound of retreating footsteps relieved Shelby, until they came back. "And whatever whorebag that is, have some class about yourself.

Shelby immediately became outraged. When she opened her mouth to give Cammi a mouth full, Hayes securely covered it, shhing her. After struggling to remove his hands, Shelby smacked him in his face. Hayes yelped in pain.

"What the hell? Hayes fussed.

Shelby sat up on the bed. "Don't you ever cover my mouth. Your bitch of a sister can suck my ass," pushing Hayes off of her, Shelby fixed her clothes on herself. "I don't need this." While searching for socks and shoes, Hayes tried to plead with her.

Shelby just ignored him, and continued in pursuit for her socks and shoes. When she found them under his junky bed, Shelby gathered the rest of her belongings and headed for the door.