Chapter 45

Lia's P.O.V.

I sat at the desk with my MacBook in front of me editing my vlog when I heard the bedroom door open. Assuming it was Justin I carried on with editing, "Hey babe," he kissed my cheek "So there's someone I want you to meet" I turned my head to look at him raising my eyebrows.

"Oh yeah? Who?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"His name is Julian, he's a friend of mine. He's in the living room now" after Justin telling me this kids life in a nutshell I got up and went to the living room. The boys sat at the couch along with this Julian guy, he had a little bit of stubble on his face and was probably around our age.

"Hi I'm Julian" he smiled, I smiled back looking over at Justin who was smirking "What?" I asked folding my arms.

"Julian here... He wants to get to know Kendall" my eyes widened once I heard Justin say that, I burst out laughing thinking it was a joke "I'm serious babe, he really likes her" I looked at him like he was crazy.
"Yeah? What do you want me to do about it?" I asked trying to hold back my laughter.

"Talk to Kendall and convince her to go on a date with him" I burst out in to laughter once again hearing some of the boys laughing too, I literally had tears in my eyes from laughing so much "Wait your serious?" I asked wiping my tears. He nodded "But why can't you just ask her?" I asked Julian who shrugged. "I'm afraid to" I almost laughed again, Kendall wasn't a monster, but as her best friend I had to see if he was good for her, and starting off, I needed to see his height.

"So will you do it?" Justin asked raising his eyebrows.

"No" I answered holding my hands up "Oh come on! Why not?!" He complained as if it was for him.

"I know Kendall, she'll get mad at me if she doesn't like him and will kill me for even setting her up with him, even though your probably a nice guy" I backed up noticing I sounded mean.

Justin looked at me with the puppy dog eyes, I looked at Julian who looked at me with sad eyes too making me groan.

"Fine, were is she?" I asked folding my arms "In her room, go go go" Justin jumped up pushing me towards the direction.

Justin's P.O.V.

We all waited patiently and I could tell Julian was nervous. "No! I'm not going on a double date with you and him! That's awkward!" I heard Lia yell making me stand up.

"Yes! Please Lia! Do it for me!" Kendall yelled back and I couldn't help but laugh.

Rushing down the hall I saw them arguing near Kendall's door. I walked over "What's going on?" I asked raising my hands up.

"She wants us to go on a double date with her and Julian, I don't want to!" Lia said like a little child making me laugh.

"Why not? It will be fun" I answered standing next to Kendall "See! Justin doesn't mind so why do you?!" Kendall asked almost begging.

Lia groaned frustrated and turned and walked away "Get out of my way!" She yelled to Ryan who stood near her door before walking in and slamming the door behind him.

I walked up and laughed at Ryan who had no idea what was going on, "I'll sort her out" I said laughing as I walked past him and in to the bedroom seeing her walking over to the bed.

"I'm not doing it Justin so-" I cut her off pulling her back to me "It's not that big of a deal! It will be fun Princess, I promise" She sighed unfolding her arms.

"It will be awkward" she answered looking up at me pouting.

"No it won't, just go with it" I said pulling her arms to wrap around my neck, I swiftly picked her up and let her legs wrap around my waist. "Fine" she muttered leaning her forehead against mine.

"That's my girl" I grinned pressing my lips against hers.