Chapter 17

Justin's P.O.V.

I frowned looking over at were Lia had gone, seeing her hug a boy for more time then a normal hug would last.

"Who is that?" I asked looking over at Kendall.

"Well Tyler, everyone knows him, and Jc is er, Kians best friend, JC is a YouTuber too" She answered looking over at them.

I nodded taking a sip from my drink as I put on my sunglasses, looking over at them as they both laughed at something they said.

We stood there for a while, people approaching us and making conversation before leaving, finally Lia came back with Jc and Tyler.

"Guys, this is Tyler, and Jc" she introduced as they stood next to her. "Hey Y'all" Tyler cheerfully said hugging Kendall, I liked him, he was funny.

We all said a small hi back as I kept my gaze on this Jc guy who looked at me and caught me looking at him, but I didn't shift my gaze as he looked away uncomfortably. Kendall left to go speak to some of the guests as well.

They all made conversation, I think about YouTube, I wasn't paying much attention. The conversation suddenly died down and everyone fell silent "So, Jc, your best friend is Lia's ex huh?" I confidently asked knowing it would make him feel uncomfortable.

Lia looked at me in shock, annoyance and embarrassment knowing what I was trying to do I couldn't help but smirk when Jc replied with a uncomfortable 'yes'.

"So were is he?" I asked, trying to hide my smirk behind my cup.

"Er he couldn't make it... He's sick" he answered, tucking his hands in to his pockets. "Oh... What a shame" I replied, a grin forming on my face as everyone knew I was being sarcastic. Tyler suddenly let out the weirdest laugh ever making us all look at him as his face went red from trying to hold in his laughter "I'm... Sorry, I can't" he muttered bursting out in to laughter, I chuckled evily in a sense as I looked over at lie who had her arms folded looking away, I knew she was mad. God she was so hot when she was mad.

"Er I'm gonna go find Andrea and the rest... Tyler you coming?" Jc awkwardly said, I looked over at Tyler who had now controlled himself from laughing his ass off "Mhm" he quickly answered.

They both walked away leaving me with Lia and the boys who all burst out in to laughter "What a pussy" Khalil laughed making me chuckle looking over at Lia who didn't find it amusing at all.

"Come on babe, it was funny!" I laughed as she looked at me in annoyance frowning "No it wasn't, why do you have to be so rude? He doesn't even know you" She said angrily I sighed "So? Now he knows me, I was only messing with him" I answered chuckling.

"Your so trivial, fuck you" she spat turning around and leaving I couldn't help stare at her backside biting my lip as she stormed off mad, it was too tempting not to look at her ass even if she was mad. The boys all "Oooo'd" me as I rolled my eyes laughing.

"She'll be fine, after I handle her tonight she'll be begging for more" I chuckled as they all cheered making me laugh.

A while later of messing around with the boys, playing beer pong and pool, we went back to living room to see everyone was now dancing, pressed up against one another as the music boomed through the speakers.

The boys all dived in, finding anyone to dance with, I kept my eye out for one girl and one girl only. Looming through the crowd I spotted her, dancing with Kendall, I watched her move, biting my lip to the way she moved her hips. I looked over to see Kendall had saw me staring and laughed at me. She nodded over at Lia, before walking away knowing what I wanted.

I walked through the crowd and approached Lia, grabbing her hips I pulled her back against me, I grinded my crotch against her ass groaning in her ear "Mhm, you move so good baby girl" I growled biting on to her ear lobe. She pulled back turning around and facing me "I'm still mad at you so, bye" She said turning around and leaving me in the middle of the crowd.

I shook my head with a smirk as I left the crowd myself, seeing the boys again, we met up and they kept talking about who they danced with, and how much they enjoyed it.

For a while, as all danced some more, it was funny watching the boys dance together as we all pretended we were gay for one another, it was funny watching others watch us and think we were high or something, I really wasn't drunk, this was literally how we acted sober as well.