Chapter 25

Lia's P.O.V.

We stopped in the restroom, looking back at the door I made sure no one was coming in.

"Kay so what did she say?" I asked her, apparently, Kylie had texted Kendall and me in our group chat but I hadn't seen the message, Kylie has been having some arguments latley with Tyga, ever since people have started seeing that they are together, its been effecting them both.

"Wait let me call her," She said. Unlocking her phone, she went on Kylie's ID before putting it on speaker as it rang, she didn't answer for a while but finally on probably the last ring, she picked up.

"Kylie? What happened?" Kendall asked as I folded my arms, hearing Kylie sniff, probably crying.

"He was just really mad at these comments people were leaving on his pictures, calling him a pervert just because he's with me... And I said that we should ignore it, he said he didn't want people talking shit about me and started getting really annoyed, I was only trying to sort things out... I didn't want him lashing out on his fans" she stuttered out, crying I sighed.

"Wait so were is he now?" I asked, looking down at the phone.

"I don't know... He just took off, I feel bad because I ended up screaming at him for not listening to me, I've messed up guys" she sighed, I looked at Kendall who shook her head.

Kendall didn't really, approve, off Kylie and Tyga being a thing. Just because she knew Tyga's past, and how he used to treat girls, she doesn't want her sister going through that, and I understand that, I'd be like that too, but I knew Kylie was so happy, which is why we both never say anything to Kylie about Tyga because know they really are happy together.

"Okay, Ky, do you want us to come over?" Kendall asked.

"No... Its okay, but can you please not tell anyone about this? I just want you two knowing" she said, I looked at Kendall who just rolled her eyes. Whenever Kylie and Tyga argued, Kylie would tell us straight away, but would always make us promise not to tell anyone, not even her own family because Khloe and Kim also doubt there relationship, so she doesn't want them knowing otherwise they will probably lash out at Tyga.

"Kylie we-" I quickly cut Kendall off shaking her head, Kylie was upset and it wasn't right to yell at her about it "We won't tell anyone... But stop crying, its not going to help, let us know if he comes back and try and talk about it to him okay?" I told her, knowing if I was mean to her about it, she'd be more upset.

After hanging up, Kendall looked at me shaking her head. "She needs to stop coming to us everytime they argue!" She angrily said frowning.

"I know, but we are the only ones she trusts, your her sister Ken, don't fall out with her over this" I advised, putting my hands on her shoulders.

She sighed nodding "I won't... But she needs to figure out what she wants to do because arguing constantly is obviously a bad sign" She replied. I nodded, we decided on not telling anyone and not arguing with Kylie about it all, finally leaving the restroom we walked back over to the boys who looked at us suspiciously, especially Justin.

I sat down next to him again giving him a convincing smile "Everything alright?" He asked both of us, but looking at me. "Yeah," I answered with a smile, I pecked his lips to reassure and convince him that it was all okay.

He slowly nodded before we began eating our food and the conversation began to liven up again and it changed to the fight that was happening with Mayweather and Andre Berto, who I had no clue off but I knew Mayweather and I knew Justin supported him a lot.

"Your coming with me by the way" Justin said to me, as they all discussed who they think would win.

I shook my head "No, I don't like watching stuff like that, why would I want to" I answered sitting back.

"I know, but it would mean a lot to me if you came, plus, I heard his daughters love you" he smirked licking his lips. I rolled eyes knowing he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Fine but I swear if a perverted guy there even looks at me in-" he cut me off, knowing people there were rich millionaires, I knew what they were like.

"No one will be looking at you like that, you know what I'd do, and so do they" he answered, his eyes turning dark as his protective side came out, I found it incredibly hot.

I grinned pressing my lips against his, just as he tried to deepen the kiss, I pulled away smirking at him "Just because your on your period, doesn't mean I can't punish you" he smirked back, I rolled my eyes knowing what he was saying was just to intimidate me, "Yes daddy" I played along knowing it would tease him even more I looked away as I felt his eyes on the back of my neck, I smirked at how I could turn him on by just a word. It was funny.