Chapter 41

Lia's P.O.V.

"I gotta pee" Kendall groaned as she put her cup down, "And your coming with me" She ended before tkaing my hand and dragging me out of the crowd, I looked back to see Justin still performing as we left the tent. We went down the grass, to the public toilets "Really Ken? Public toilets? Ew" I almost gagged by the sight of them.

She laughed shrugging and walking in to the cubicle I waited to the side looking down at my phone. "Lia?" I heard a familiar voice say

I looked up seeing none other then Kian stood in front of me smiling wide "Omg Kian!" I smiled happily as we hugged.

"I didn't know you'd be here?" I said in confusion when I remembered how much he hated festivals.

"Yeah I was going to, but the boys basically forced me to... You look, stunning" He commented, I smiled "Thank you" I answered folding my arms.

"So, what are you doing alone?" He questioned raising his eyebrows.

"Oh I'm waiting for Kendall" I laughed as he glanced at the cubicles before laughing.

"Ah okay... Well I better get going, don't think Justin would like me with you" He awkwardly said scratching the back of my neck I frowned shaking my head "No don't worry, he won't say anything" I answered making him nod.

"Well I gotta go anyway, the boys are probably waiting for me, I'll see you soon?" He said almost in a question.

I nodded "Definitely" I said before he hugged me before leaving.

"That was comfy" Kendall spoke as she came up behind me "Shutup" I laughed before we went back to the tent.

We made our way through the crowd before getting off the dance floor, as I stood next to Kendall who talked to Tyga and Kylie.

I felt arms wrap around me from behind and I looked down smiling when I saw the tattoos, I felt him place his head on my shoulder "Were did you disappear to?" He asked near my ear.

"Kendall needed to go to the bathroom" I answered caressing the back of his hand as I looked ahead.

He nodded before turning me around and taking my hand he pulled me over to the side were I leaned against the wall and be stood in front of me not a big gap in between us.

"Hey Justinnn" I dragged out making him raise his eyebrows as if telling me to go on "You wouldn't be mad if I talked Kian right?..." I trailed off looking up at him, he frowned seeing as his facial expressions changed to confused and kind of mad.

"Why would you want to speak to him? He's your ex boyfriend" He angrily said, I sighed knowing I shouldn't of asked.

"Yes Justin, from 4 years ago" I argued, but not raising my voice.

"So? He's still your fucking ex boyfriend, he still probably wants to fuck you, I know he does, so no you can't fuck with him again" He stated making me frown at him was he serious.

"Your such a fucking asshole" I spat walking past him, he gripped my arm pulling me back, he put his hands on the wall, trapping my in between his arms.

"I'm not a asshole, I'm protective" He answered making me raise my eyebrows shaking my head.

"No you are an asshole, now leave me alone" I angrily said moving under his arms before he turned around "Lia, I swear if you don't get your as back here I'm gonna fuck you senseless right here, right now " he called out, I folded my arms turning around.

"Whatever" I answered turning back around and walking back to Kendall, I stood next to her and pulled Kylie next to me so that Justin couldn't come stand next to me.

I saw him walk past us "Were you going bro?" Ryan asked calling out to him, he showed him the packet of cigarettes that he held in his hand before Ryan nodded. I rolled my eyes, he seriously thought smoking was the answer.

He made eye contact with me and I rolled my eyes at him, hopefully he got the hint that I didn't want him to smoke.

He left anyway, and I went to back to sitting down, Kim came and sat down next to me and we started discussing kids, I don't know how the subject came about but she asked me about how many children I wanted and I really had no idea because I hadn't thought about that yet, it was all a little to early to be talking about that.

I looked up to see Justin coming back, suddenly stopped by a girl, I raised my eyebrows as she flirtatiously tried to touch his arms.

He glanced over at me and gave me a smirk, exchanging some words with her he walked away as her mouth was dropped open, she looked like she was about to cry.

He came over and sat down opposite me next to Khalil, making eye contact with me, he sent me the 'sex' eyes making me look away shaking my head, I kept my eyes down at my feet as Kim continued to speak to me but I was honestly zoned out.