Chapter 30

|DISCLAIMER: SEXUAL CONTENT|

Justin's P.O.V.

I looked over at the staircase hearing the sound of heels coming down, it was Kim and Kris followed by Khloe, "Hey guys" they all said coming over to sit with us. "Where's Lia?" I asked sitting back in my seat "Oh she's coming" Khloe answered taking a sip from her drink, minutes later the sound of laughter came from the staircase as Lia came down with a guy following behind her, she stood and turned to look at him as they talked some more, I raised my eyebrow seeing it was Matt Espinosa, we were really good friends and I hadn't hung out with him for a while, but I trusted him so I guess him talking to her didn't really bother me. For a while they talked before coming over to us "Hey man" Ryan said to Matt as he bro hugged them, he did the same to me before I pulled Lia over to me pulling her on to my lap "How do you know him?" She asked low enough so only I heard.

"We met a while back at a party, he's like a brother to me" I answered pecking her lips before looking back the boys who laughed about something.

As we all started conversation about the fight in general, Lia moved slightly and her ass basically massaged my buldge making me groan knowing I was going to get a boner because of her. Lia looked back at me and down at her lap as she realised what was going on before she started laughing "You think this is funny?" I groaned positioning her so her ass rubbed against it I had to hold in a moan. I couldn't handle it anymore, "Stand up" i said to her, she stood up and I stood up from my seat putting my hat back on my head "See you boys later" I said, they nodded before we left upstairs.

"Let's go" I muttered gripping her ass quickly before leading her out the house and in to the back of the car I had come in.

I pulled her on to my lap as the car began to move pressing my lips against hers, I slowly sucked on her bottom lip as she moaned in to my mouth I ran my hands up her leg and laying them on her ass I gently grazed my hand over it feeling myself get hard under her, I pushed her against my crotch as she giggled in my ear knowing she had made me hard already.

The ride seemed so short, and the car stopped, getting out I pulled her out with me and led her up to my house, unlocking the door I let her in with me before shutting it behind her she quickly pushed herself against me and crashing her lips against mine, I slowly wrapped my arms under her ass picking her up so she could wrap her legs around my waist I slowly carried her up the stairs as she sucked on one part of my neck that felt so good

"I can't carry you when you make me weak" I muttered making her laugh. I finally got to my room kicking the door behind me I pushed her against it roughly kissing her.

I let her down, before pulling her over to the bed I sat down on the edge and made her stand in front of me "Strip for me baby girl" I told her, looking at her with lust as she nodded innocently.

She slowly pulled down her skirt revealing her lace black thong, I put my hand on her leg caressing it as she pulled off her top, gently throwing it to the floor. I stared at her body, she wore a strapless bra as I licked my lips.

"Come here" I spoke, taking her hand I pulled her on to my lap letting her put her legs either side of me as she wrapped her arms around my neck she pressed her lips against mine pulling away, I watched she pulled off my hat and sunglasses and placed them to the side.

She slowly pulled off my shirt, as I licked my lips she stared down at my stomach, pushing me down on to the bed, she pressed her lips agaisnt my neck before trailing her kisses down my chest she licked a part of my abs as I groaned from pleasure.

I smirked pulling her back up, I flipped us around so I was now on top, "Sit up" I ordered, she slowly sat up in front of me as I stood on my knees.

I reached behind her and unclasped her bra, letting it fall I threw it to the floor.

"You thought you could be in control?" I asked smirking as I rubbed my fingers against her sex, that was still covered by her thong.

She moaned gripping on to the sheets at I teased her "Mhm, my baby's so wet" I lowly said.

"But... I prefer you to beg for it, seeing as though you think you can be in control" I spoke as she looked at me frowning as I pulled my fingers back.

"Justin please, stop teasing me" she pleaded trailing her hand down my chest.

I smirked looking down at her thong, I slowly pulled it down revealing her sex to me, I licked my lips slowly taking my two fingers and beginning to rub her cl*t hearing her moan from pleasure as I slowly let my finger enter her, I smirked adding my third finger before pumping them in her, she moaned out my name arching her back from pleasure.

I pulled my fingers out, putting them to my lips I sucked of them before sitting up. "You want daddy to fuck you?" I teased in a low deep voice as I pulled off my pants.

She slowly nodded as she looked down at the buldge in my boxers, pulling off my boxers exposing my long shaft to her, she sat back getting ready as I reached over to my pants and pulled out the condom that was in the pocket.

"Why do you carry condoms with you?" She giggled as I rolled it on. I looked down at her smirking "Never know when I want to make my girl feel good" I answered pressing my lips behind her ear before pulling back. Positioned myself in front of her entrance.

"You ready?" I asked moving her hair from her face, she nodded as I spread her legs further, I slowly drove my tip in her groaning as I felt her tightness around my shaft.

"Fuck your so tight" I groaned as I slowly moved further in her, hearing her moan she dug her nails in to my back as I began thrusting in her she moaned under me running her hand through my hair tugging on it. I looked down at her, lust in my eyes as I licked my lips taking her wrists in my hands I raised them above her head as I pounded in to her her mouth slightly parted as she moaned out trying to grip on to something but from me holding her arms, she couldn't.

"Scream for me baby" I whispered in her ear screaming as her leg twitched under me telling me she was reaching her high, she gripped on to the palms of my hands "Justin!" She screamed as I pounded my hardest in to her finally we reached our climax and breathed heavily collapsing on her, she moaned as I pulled out off her before I sat up. Wiping the sweat from my forehead I stared down at her as she opened her eyes smiling tiredly at me.

"Told you I'd make you wet, turn you on, make you sweat and make you moan" I lowly sung kissing her neck she grinned pulling me down. Pulling the covers over our bodies, I pulled her over my body letting her nuzzle her head in my neck, "I already feel sore Justin" she pouted as she continuously kissed my cheek.

"I'll give you a massage" I muttered laying her down, she giggled as I ran my hands down her stomach before rubbing my fingers in to her lower stomach, "Told you I'd go rough"