Chapter 29

Lia's P.O.V.

He kissed my forehead stepping back "Be back soon, and be ready, because I'm not going easy tonight" he smirked at me, not giving me a chance to reply he disappeared in the crowd.

Currently we were at the after party at Floyds house, since had had won the fight. I stood with Kim, Ken and Kris whilst everyone partied around us. Justin had gone downstairs were apparently they were playing pool and poker and whatever boys get up to. He asked if I wanted to come but I really didn't feel comfortable being down there, even thought Justin would be there. I also thought he should just hang out with the boys and everyone else, not having to have me with him even though he did want me there. I was only upstairs anyway.

As Kim began talking about her latest sex story, with Kanye, I couldn't help but laugh. She was so open with me, we were all so close and it was like a second family.

For a while we stood around as people came to us greeting us, but we stayed in one place but then moved to the couch were a couple other people sat. "Tyga just arrived" Kendall whispered to me.

I looked over to see him walking in, he went downstairs probably to go hang with the other guys.

"I didn't see him at the fight? Was he even there?" I asked looking back at Kendall. She nodded "He was... But he like came right at the end, him and Kylie still haven't sorted things out" she said flipping her hair behind her shoulder sassily I laughed.

"Well, let's go talk to him" I said standing up, I pulled her up before we both walked past people. Looking over to see a couple girls who looked like they were porn stars or something, me and Kendall looked at one another and gave each other that look that you give when you see someone you hate, even though we didn't know them, there voices annoyed us.

We walked downstairs, the stair case leading downstairs was a spiral silver metal one and the sound of laughter came as we hit the last step.

Looking around, mostly men were down here maybe 3 or 4 girls, but more men all stood around either playing pool or poker, I looked over in the middle to see a larger group sat around, smoking, drinking and laughing and whatever knows. The group consisted of Justin and the boys, Drake and a lot of other rappers along with Floyd himself and Tyga.

Me and Kendall looked at one another as they all looked back at us, the laughter dying down I looked down at my phone seeing Kylie had texted me.

"Is Tyga there? Please tell me he doesn't look mad? Please don't talk to him about this," She said, I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, seriously she was so in love with him she didn't want him being even in a mood with her.

"Come on" Kendall said to me frowning as to why I hadn't moved.

I shook my head "Kylie texted, she said not to talk about it to him... Let's just forget it, I'm sure she'll sort it out in her own time" I told her.

She shook her head rolling her eyes "No, please Lia, for me?" She pouted giving me the puppy eyes. I sighed "I'm gonna kill you if Kylie gets mad" I muttered before walking over.

"Whats up?" Tyga asked as we stood in front of him, folding our arms I looked at Kendall who narrowed her eyes at him, I gently shoved her to not be like that with him because I didn't want her and Kylie falling out because of this.

"Are you still mad at Kylie?" She bluntly said, I face palmed myself shaking my head he looked at us in almost shock as the boys just looked at us confused to why we were pretty much ganging up on him.

"Is she still being a brat about me?" He replied, suddenly all the boys "ooo'ed" us as Tyga chuckled.

"What?" Kendall said as we both looked at him in shock. "What? She didn't tell you she accused me of cheating on her because I was late to a date?" He suddenly said making me and Kendall both look at one another in shock. Why would Kylie hide that from us.

"She what?" I choked out, wondering if he was joking or not.

"Yeah, I was only late because I was getting her some damn flowers" he answered, all the boys laughed and a chorus off 'your so whipped' came from the boys.

I grinned, that was a good excuse. "But she's really upset, so you must of done something wrong" Kendall replied putting her weight on one foot.

"I don't know, I'll speak to her... But right now I'm just tryna get high" he joked making me and Kendall look at each other rolling our eyes as the boys all cheered.

I looked back at Justin raising my eyebrows as he cheered along to Tyga getting high, he looked at me before putting his finger over his lips as if to say he wasn't going to be getting high.

I laughed looking back at Kendall who looked more then pissed.

"I'm gonna fucking kill her" she muttered taking my hand and dragging me along with her I glanced back at Justin who looked at me biting his lip I rolled my eyes at him laughing at how horny he really was.

"No your not ken, talk to her and ask her nicely why she didn't just tell us that in the first place okay?" I said as we went back upstairs and towards the door.

She nodded pulling me in to a hug "Thank you, your literally the best" she muttered in my ear before pulling away I grinned "Text me what happens" I said smiling at her.

"I'll just tell you when I get home" she answered looming down at her phone. "Oh er, I might stay over at Justin's tonight" I muttered feeling my cheeks heat up, she looked at me and opened her mouth in amusement "Yes bitch!" She yelled making people stare I clamped my hand over her mouth.

"Shutup and leave" I laughed, she smiled at me before leaving.