Chapter 2

Justin's P.O.V.

I got out of my car, seeing my mom, Ryan and Khalil stood in front of my car.

"What?" I muttered locking my car door.

"We need to talk" Ryan said as they followed me to my door, without me telling them to. I rolled my eyes unlocking my door as I, well we walked in.

I went to my kitchen and filled my glass with water as they followed me in, Ryan was talking about something but I barely even listened too focused on my phone "Justin!" He yelled making me snap my head up, I glared at him.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I snapped slamming my glass down thankfully it didn't brake

"Justin Drew Bieber!" My mom yelled, I looked away kissing my teeth.

"Your deposition is in an hour, and er... They may ask you about er, Lia, but-" I looked back at him bawling my fist up "Well tell them they can't even say her name" I spat, glaring at him he slowly nodded.

This fucking deposition, it was because one of my bodyguards had supposibly pushed a paparazzi when i was trying to get in to the car. it was a fucking joke.

An hour later, I had now entered the courthouse and was now being led to the room were I was doing the deposition interview.

Scooter nodded at me before he walked away, I walked in seeing one man and one last sat on one side, with files in there hand, a big oval table and opposite them were my two lawyers, and in the middle was the big black seat for me.

I sat down there and they put a mic behind my jacket and clipped it to my shirt, I looked ahead to see a camera that was obviously going to be filming me.

"Have you taken any drugs, illegal or legal, within the past 24 hours?" The main man said, who looked up at me as I looked straight at the camera.

"No sir" I shook my head, "have you consumed any alcohol within the past 12 hours?" He asked as I kept looking at the camera.

"No sir" I replied.

He then went on, asking me if I had taken any medication and anything else, before my lawyer told me I was able to object to any questions, which I was fine with because i wanted to piss this guy off so bad, because I knew he didn't like me.

He then talked about Scooter, and my management, honestly I wanted to just punch this guy, he was asking me to repeat the same thing over and over again, and he repeated his damn questions over and over that just irritated the fuck outta me, making us go to a break.

Once I got back, he talked more about usher, and the paparazzi itself before finally, he stopped and looked down at the paper before looking at me.

"Do you, of have you made any contact with Lia Mirabella about paparazzi?" As soon as he mentioned her name I sunk down in my chair putting my hand against my forehead.

"Don't say her name, don't ever speak about her" I spat glaring at him he shook his head.

"Do you object to the question?" He asked, I could tell he was enjoying this.

"Don't mention her name, got it?" I said, raising my eyebrows I felt my lawyer touch my arm as if to calm me down.

"Have you ever discussed issues with paparazzi with Lia Mirabella?" He asked again, I looked away breathing out.

"I don't recall" I muttered, he said okay before moving on.

"Have you made any contact with Lia, at the time of the paparazzi accident?" He questioned and I put my hand on my face shaking my head "No I haven't" I replied sighing.

I wish, I wish I was able to even hear her voice, but I knew it would kill me, more then I could handle.