Chapter 42

Justin's P.O.V.

I watched as Lia walked along side Kendall, completely oblivious to me staring at her, but I knew she could probably sense me staring.

As we left the tent I looked to my side to see none other then Kian standing not to far from me with some other guys, including that Jc guy, I was surprised when I saw Lia walk over to him smiling.

I raised my eyebrows staring at them as they all laughed, "Dude, stop staring" Ryan nudged me, I glared at Kian who hadn't seen me yet "Fucking dick" I muttered under my breath.

I watched as she walked back after saying goodbye with Kendall by her side, I raised my eyebrows at her as she glanced at me before looking away.

"Are you staying with us for a couple hours then?" Kim came and asked Lia and Kendall.

Kim, Khloe, Kris and Kanye were staying in a separate house not far from where we were staying, but I think the girls were going to stay at the others house, I don't know for his long.

"Yeah, Lia?" Kendall asked looking at Lia who stared down at her phone, I watched as she looked up glancing at me I tilted my head to the side waiting for her to answer "Yeah, I'll come" She answered staring right at me before looking back at the girls, I looked at her with amusement, so this is what she was going to be doing.

As she walked past me I grabbed her arm stopping her from going "Don't think your getting away from your punishment baby girl" I whispered to her making her look up at me.

"I think I already have" She answered back before walking away, I watched her leave letting my eyes glance down her body, I bit my lip with a smirk as I watched her until she got in to the car, until I finally looked away.

Once we got back to Kanye's place we all played pool, smoked and listened to music. I looked down at my phone most of the time, texting Lia. Sure it was sexting but mostly from me, I knew she was problems getting turned on by the countless selfies I sent her on Snapchat with captions about how good she looked, and how much I wanted her but all in good time.

We were all chilling for a while and finally decided to just go back to the house, everyone. So we all piled in to separate cars and went back to the house.

As we walked in to the house we heard laughter in the living room and so we headed in seeing the girls all sat around on the couch, however two boys sat with them. Kian and Jc.

I frowned staring at them, why were they even here.

"Oh hey boys" Khloe spoke up as they went and sat down. I walked over sitting down next to her, I pulled her closer to me pressing my lips against hers knowing he was watching.

She pulled back grinning at me "Hi" she whispered. "Hi, so what is he doing here?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Well, there car broke down on the way to there hotel, conveniently they were just down the road so" she answered flipping her hair behind her shoulder.

I tilted my head to the side as I stared at her with amusement "Coincident that it broke down just down the road eh?" I smirked making her roll her eyes shaking her head.

"Well I wasn't going to not let them come in, its like 3am" she said with 'sas'

"Hm" I simply answered looking away, directly in front of us was were he sat, he looked over at me meeting my contact, I gave him a smirk raising my eyebrows up at him as he looked away.

"Stop" she muttered in my ear referring to me staring at Kian, obviously making him uncomfortable.

"What?" I innocently said trying to play being confused. "You know what Justin, your making him feel uncomfortable" she answered making me sigh.

"You shouldn't of let him in then" I replied. She looked at me frowning, angrily she shoved me away and went and sat with Kendall not making any eye contact with me.

I looked over at Kian once again, who I caught staring at Lia with a smile amongst his lips. My anger grew as I glared at him knowing he could feel me staring and his smile dropped and he looked away from Lia and back to the boys who all joked about something I wasn't interested in at the moment.

And right now, I hated just the sight of him.