Chapter 3

Justin's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes feeling my body being shaken, "daddy! Wake up!" The sound of a child's voice said, I sat up looking at the little girl who stood next to the bed smiling at me.

"Mommy's made breakfast" She said, I smiled at her kissing her cheek "Let's go then" I said picking her up I carried her downstairs.

The smell of pancakes Wafted past us as we both groaned in excitement.

I set her down as I got to the kitchen, seeing her stood by the stove in one of my shirts, flipping a pancake in the pan I smiled.

Walking up behind her, I wrapped my arms around her from behind "Mhmm, smells good" I moaned closing my eyes as I leaned my head against hers "It tastes even better" She replied turning around and taking a piece and putting it in my mouth, I ate it smiling.

"Delicious" I replied as she smiled up at me she stood up on her tip toes and pressed her lips against mine, slowly smiling in to the kiss she pulled away "Good morning baby" She said pecking my lips.

"Morning" I replied smiling at her about to kiss her again but was stopped by feeling a little Hans tug on my sweats.

We looked down to see little Jason tugging on it whilst saying "Da da" the one thing he had learnt.

"Hi baby boy" I smiled picking him up in my arms I kissed his cheek as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"He's still tired I think" I laughed as he held on to me.

"Yeah, I need to feed him" She replied as she placed the pancakes in the plate and placed them on Julia's high chair.

"Buddy, you want some milk?" I asked smiling at him as I held him up, he kept giggling.

Lia came up to me and I passed him to her, she walked away to go feed him before I went and sat down next to Julia. Turning to look at the TV, she was watching one of her cartoons that I had to pretend to like, "Princess, why don't we watch something else?" I asked looking at her innocently so she didn't suspect anything.

She shook her head "No no no daddy" She complained and I quickly nodded before she got upset. "Okay, we'll watch whatever this is, together" I said, taking her out of her high chair and sitting her beside me on the couch.

Turning around I saw Lia walk back in with Jason, I smiled at her as she smiled down at Jason who laughed in her arms, I loved her so damn much.

Suddenly, everything went dark, and when the lights came up, Jason was in his chair and Lia was gone, her voice was in my head echoing as I felt like I was paralysed, as her cries for help got louder.

I quickly sat up breathing heavily and sweating, I looked around to see it was still dark out,

It was just a dream, a nightmare, whatever that was, I couldn't help but feel empty all of a sudden, and that's when I realised, I couldn't give up.