Chapter 22

Lia's P.O.V.

I pretty much dragged myself back to my bedroom. I was hella tired from clearing away rubbish, the house was finally cleaned up. I went to my bedroom, seeing Justin walk out of the bathroom now ready to leave for the studio. I groaned feeling the cramps get worse, it was that time of the month and I felt like dying.

"Are they really bad baby?" He asked as I went and laid down on the bed. I nodded "I'm dying" I answered bawling my fist up from the pain.

"Do you want me to stay with you? I'll give you a massage and hold you till you feel better" He kindly said as I turned over on my front, I shook my head as he laid his hand on my stomach gently massaging it "Its okay, I'll be fine" I replied sitting up next to him.

He sighed nodding "Fine, but please text me if you need anything okay?" He said kissing my forehead. I nodded "I will, I love you" I muttered as he stood up "I love you more princess" he answered before leaving.

I felt like there were little men in my ovaries drilling tunnels in my stomach or something, it hurt so bad and I didn't understand why boys didn't have to experience the pain.

Justin's P.O.V.

I walked in to the studio, seeing Scooter stood by the sound buttons, "Your here, right, we need to go over all the songs and make sure that they were perfectly recorded" He told me, sitting down. I nodded sitting on the chair as the first track began playing. The first one was Heartbreaker, it was a song I wrote when I wasn't with Lia for a while obviously was about her, I guess I write better songs when I'm heartbroken.

We went through all the songs, each of them were perfect and perfectly recorded. After finalising it all, we set a date for when the album was definitely coming out before we were finished.

(I know journals came out December 23rd 2013 but I'm changing it to June 5th 2014 because that is the year they are in now)

I left the studio and got in to my car, I drove down to target before getting out. I walked in, wlaking through the aisles and stopping in the food section I got a bunch of junk food, candies and everything that Lia would love. I then went to the aisle were all the girls stuff was, I stopped in front of were all the tampons and pads were and I really had no idea what I was looking for or what brand Lia preferred so I turned around seeing a woman who worked here "Hey er excuse me" I said, she turned around and smiled at me "Do you know what the er... Best one is to buy?" I asked pointing at the items, she looked at them before chuckling and nodding.

"Well if she uses tampons, then Tampax is the best, and for sanitary towels, Always is a good one" She answered passing me one packet of each. I nodded thanking her before getting two boxes of the Tampax ones because I knew she didn't wear pads. I looked to my right to see a couple of people taking pictures of me and they must of seen what I was looking at, I quickly walked away to the cash register before setting all the items down. Once I paid I took the two bags of stuff and carried it back to my car.

I then drive down to the Domino's pizza and walked in, ordering a box of pizza, I waited to the side looking down at my phone as I heard people around me start to whisper. A couple of people came up to me politly and asked for a picture, asked me what I was doing today and how my day actually was and I told them, leaving me in a good mood, I took the pizza before leaving.

I got back in my car before driving back to her house. Parking the car, I got out carrying the two bags in one hand and the pizza box in another, I walked over and opened the already unlocked door, before kicking it shut behind me.

I walked down the hall saying hi to Kendall, before going down to Lia's room. I opened the door and walked in shutting it behind me, I turned the light on since it was kinda dark in here because she had done the curtains. Looking over at the bed she laid there in almost a little ball, probably still in pain.

I walked over and set the stuff down on the bed, before leaning over to her "Hey baby, I'm back, I bought you some things" I whispered as she turned over, she sat up looking at the stuff.

I sat down next to her pulling the bags over, I emptied the contents on the bed and she picked up the boxes of tampons "How did you know which ones to get?" She giggled, looking at me with admiration.

"I asked the lady, I think some people got some pictures of me carrying them" I laughed along with her. "Your so cute" she smiled kissing my cheek.

"And, I got you pizza" I said placing the box on her bare legs "Ah its hot!" She quickly said, I quickly took the box of her legs thankfully it didn't actually burn her "I'm so sorry baby" I said, leaning down and kissing her thighs she giggled "Its okay" she laughed as I sat up.

We opened the box, before each taking a slice, groaning at bow good it tasted "How was the studio?" She asked.

"It was good, I've finished the album" I smiled proudly, she looked at me happily "Omg really?! When is it coming out?" She asked excitedly.

"June 5th" I answered leaning in to her hand that was on my cheek.

"Oh my God I'm so excited" she exclaimed wrapping her arms around me. I smiled hugging her tighter "I am too" I answered before she sat back.

I turned the TV on before going on Netflix, "No! I wanna watch mean girls" she complained as I slipped past it. Groaning I nodded wanting to keep her happy, she smiled kissing my cheek "Your the best" she said as I looked down at her laughing I kissed her lips before we both started watching the movie that I had seen so many times, because it was her favourite movie and she watched it all the time.