Chapter 26

(Lia and Kendalls outfits at the start)

Lia's P.O.V.

I looked down at my phone to see a text form Justin.

"Your ass better be ready within two hours, see you at the fight sexy" I grinned down at the screen as I shook my head.

Tonight was the stupid fight that Justin practically forced me to come to. About two days ago I was at Justin's house and Floyd himself came to his house, and I met him for the first time and I didn't really like him. He was nice and all, but he had that hint of greed and I knew he really cared all about his fame and fortune however he did prove to love his family a lot, which was something I praised him for.

So here I was now, beginning to get ready for tonight hoping it didn't last too long, I hadn't ever been to a fight before, my brother used to watch them on TV all the time, but never went to see one. He'd much rather prefer seeing the fight then I would, let's be honest. But thankfully Kendall was coming too, but she would only be there for a little while before she had to leave to go see her newest magazine deal agency, even though it was late, they were going to be telling her what she was going to be wearing for the shoot, the makeup, the poses, all that stuff.

I did my makeup, keeping it subtle but also hot. I then went and straightened my hair, brushing it to one side, I went in go my closet and went and put on the outfit I had picked out. Well Kendall did, she said that everyone dressed up like millionaires at stuff like this, and when she showed me what she was wearing, it screamed million bucks.

I wore this black bodycon mini skirt that was high waisted, along with a light brown/cream swayed material crop top with thin spaghetti string straps, it had a dip, almost V neck and along with it, I wore black heels strapped heels. I applied a reddish pink lipstick that went well with the whole outfit before I was finished.

"We look so hot" Kendall appeared behind me, I laughed looking at how pretty she looked, along with hot, Kendall honestly was flawless and I didn't see how someone was so perfect but I knew her insecurities, even though people think she has nothing to be insecure about, she actually is and were working on it to get rid of that, but she knew she was stunning so it was okay.

"Dude, I really hope we are like... Not raped tonight" She said moving to the mirror I looked at her like she was crazy "Shutup, just because we look good doesn't mean anyone will try anything, don't worry" we laughed before kenda suddenly called the gardener who was in the back yard watering the plants, inside.

I looked at her and laughed as she told him to take a picture of us before he went home. He took her phone before we stood next to one another, and took the photo before he was able to leave.

"I can't believe you just made our gardener take a photo of us" I laughed as we left the house and getting in to the fancy Rolls Royce car driven by a chauffeur, we left to the were the stadium was.