Chapter 13

Lia's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes, slowly adjusting to the light from the sun that practically blinded me from the window.

I held my hand up, shielding myself from the sun as I looked to my side to see Justin was gone.

I looked over at my phone, to see it was almost 12. I was going shopping with Kendall today go get new clothes for Coachella which was very soon and I still had to persuade Justin to coming with us, everyone had said yes to it, apart from Justin who wasn't planning on going. But I wasn't going to take no for an answer.

I stood up fron the bed, going in to the bathroom, I quickly had a shower, not washing my hair, I went and brushed my teeth before I stood in front of the mirror, taking my hair out of its top knot and letting it lay down my back, I took out my straightener before straightening my hair.

I brushed it before leaving it out, flipping it behind my shoulder before I put on my undergarments.

I left the bathroom, with the towel wrapped around me, I went in to the closet before I got dressed. I wore a pair off frilly light pink shorts, and a white crop top. (Outfit at start along with her hair colour)

I pulled on my white pair of converse, before grabbing my phone, I put my credit card in the back of the case I had on my phone, that had little slots that you could put your cards in, and if you opened the back, there was a mirror.

I walked downstairs, seeing Justin walking out of the kitchen "Were you going?" He asked as he began putting his shoes on.

"Shopping with Kendall remember?" I answered taking his hands in mine "Ah yeah, for Coachella" He smirked shaking his head "Justin! You have to come, everyone is going, and you've been asked to perform" I pleaded moving my hands on to his cheeks, he put his hands over mine shaking his head "If you don't come, I'm not gonna have sex with you for like. A year" I answered folding my arms. He chuckled raising his eyebrows.

"Oh baby girl, even you can't stay without sex with me for a year, anyway, what makes you think I wouldn't fuck you without your consent?" He smirked pulling me back by my waist.

"Will you please just come?" I pouted, keeping my hands on his chest. He sighed "We'll see" he answered, I smirked looking at him knowing that was going to be a yes.

"Kay now drop me off at the Mall please" I said stepping out of his arms he looked at me in amusement "I think I like this demanding side of you, maybe you should demand me to fuck you till you can't walk" He suddenly said making me stop in my tracks, he chuckled walking ahead of me and going in to the garage. I rolled my eyes at how horny he could be, before following him.

Getting in to his car, he drove out of the drive way before driving down the main road "What are doing today?" I asked looking over at him as he caressed my thigh "Hm, the studio to finish some songs, and maybe go see the boys" He answered turning in to the Mall car park.

I nodded as he parked his car, I looked up from my phone as Kendall had said she was in American Apparel.

"I'll see you later, be safe alright?" He warned as I looked over at him "I will, love you" I smiled leaning in and pressing my lips against his, pulling away after a couple seconds "I love you too princess" He answered pecking my lips before leaving.