Chapter 6

Justin's P.O.V.

We left the jet, finally back in LA. I looked down at Lia who kept her eyes to the ground, she still looked shaken up by everything.

I led her to my car, before she got in. I also got in before driving out of the airport and along the main road "I can't wait to see Teala again" Lia muttered, I sighed glancing at her as she held my hand gently caressing the back of it.

"Baby, I think it would be best if you come and lived with me... Don't you think?" I asked, as the light turned green.

"But... Whats the difference if I stay with you? You only live like 5 minutes away from me" She answered looking at me.

I sighed "I know... But I don't want you staying there unprotected," I answered.

She slowly nodded sighing "But can you at least let me go see her?" She muttered looking down at her hands.

I nodded, before taking the turn to her road and driving down until I got to her house, driving in to the drive way, I stopped the car and we got out. We walked towards the door and she opened it, walking in I watched as she looked around seeing Teala come out.

Her face dropped as she ran over to Lia, hugging each other tight, they pulled away. All of us looked back by the living room to see Bradley walking out "Teala when- Oh... Hey Lia, your back" He shocked said, looking at both of us before glancing at Teala.

"Er... Why is my stuff in boxes...?" Lia asked as she opened one of the card board boxes.

Teala looked down at the floor in embarrassment. "I didn't think you were coming back... So I asked Bradley and Eva to move in with me" Lia stopped, looking at Teala in disbelief.

"What?" Lia breathed out.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you were coming back" Teala pleaded as she looked at Lia with watery eyes, I shook my head, how she moved on so fast.

"I can't believe you'd replace me..." Lia mumbled, wiping her eyes.

"Its not like that! I just-" Lia quickly cut her off "You just thought you'd gotten rid of me so you could have Bradley and Eva move in with you" Lia replied her voice cracking.

Teala shook her head, tears coming out of her eyes I glared at Bradley who stood there awkwardly.

"Well you have... I hope you enjoy living with them" Lia ended, taking my hand she walked out, hearing Teala run after us she tried to call out for Lia but we didn't look back, getting in the car, I drove away as fast as possible knowing Lia wouldn't want to be there a second longer.

"Baby, please don't cry, she's not worth it" I sighed as I caressed her thigh she covered her face with her hands shaking her head.

"When did they move in?" She asked as I stopped the car in my drive way.

I sighed pulling her on to my lap "About 3 months after you left..." She Nuzzled her head in to my neck as I felt her tears hit my shirt.

She pulled back catching her breath as I used my thumb to wipe her fallen tears. "Hey, listen to me baby... You can't let her effect you so much, you deserve to be treated better, you may have lost her as your best friend, but everything happens for a reason," I paused as she slowly nodded.

"But keep your head up, don't let your crown fall Princess" I ended before pressing my lips against hers, after a couple seconds, we pulled away, I pecked her lips one more time before we got out the car.

I opened the door, before letting her. I pulled her in to the living room and pushed her down to the couch, before laying to her side I pulled her close to me "You have no idea how much I've craved this" I muttered shutting my eyes as I heard her giggle, leaning my head on her chest, I felt her run her hand through my hair as I finally fell asleep, happily.