Chapter 32

Lia's P.O.V.

I grinned at Justin who pulled me on to his lap, nuzzling his head in to the crook of my neck as be placed small kisses there.

"There waiting for us" I laughed as he tried sucking my neck, he groaned "I prefer this" he muttered before crashing his lips against mine, I smiled in to the kiss as he pushed my down on the couch as I ran my hand in his hair making him moan in to my mouth.

"Guys!" I heard Kylie yell making us pull away.

Justin got up pulling us off him, "I'll be waiting to see your sexy-" I cut him hims off shoving him as I walked away hearing him laugh. I walked back to the room, before going in to the closet and dug through the drawer that had bikinis in.

I finally picked one and it was a plain black crochet bikini top, and for the bottoms it was black lace bottoms. I took my hair out of its top knot because I didn't really want to be going in the pool, even though pretty much everyone was.

On the way to the pool, I took my Vlogging Camera that was a small Canon G7X that had a flip screen so you could see yourself in the screen, every YouTuber vlogger had it. I had made so many vlogs with Justin and everyone else before, so it wasn't the first time I'd be vlogging with them, in fact they tend to just take my camera and vlog themselves doing whatever, but it made me die of laughter when I come to edit it and see all the clips they take.

I stepped out feeling the sun graze down at my body, it was hella hot. I looked over at Justin who stared at me with a smirk, it turned the camera around and put the screen down as I pointed it at Justin "Look at him creeping on me guys" I laughed as he bit his lip knowing I was recording him.

I went over and sat down on the sun bed next to Justin, "So currently we are by the pool, Coachella officially starts the day after tomorrow, so I guess this is all we will be doing for today and tomorrow" I spoke as I held my arm out with the camera in my hand, Justin put his head on my shoulder to get in the frame "You look so sexy" He casually said nuzzling his head in to my neck as he put his arm around my stomach making me laugh.

For a while, Justin had a lot to say for the camera and also everyone else who noticed I was vlogging and always loved to be in the vlogs.

Justin had gone and laid down on the hammock that hung from the two large trees near the tennis court but not far from us, and be had been there for almost half an hour which made me wonder if he had fallen asleep or not.

I got up and walked across the warm grass which felt great under my feet. Seeing him laid on the hammock he looked up at him phone as he had it out in front of him, he looked over at me and smiled, stretching his arm out for me, I went and laid next to him, he put his arm around me as I laid my head next to his putting my arm around the top of his chest I kissed this cheek "Whatchu doing?" I questioned as I looked up at his phone, he scrolled through twitter.

"Well I was asleep before, but I woke up" He answered putting his phone down.

I nodded, wrapping my leg around him he chuckled "I wanna cuddle" I told him pushing my lips on to his before pulling away he smiled before he turned on his side, putting his arm around my waist he kissed my forehead as I laid my head on his forearm.

I closed my eyes, and didn't mean to, but I drifted to sleep.