Chapter 14

Lia's P.O.V.

I left the changing room, the same time as Kendall, we looked at one another's outfits, tilting my head to the side as we studied each others outfit choices.

"I think that would go better with that crochet top" I advised as I pointed in her changing room at the clothing.

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking, I think your goes perfectly" She answered looking at my outfit. I nodded my head in agreement before we got changed back in to our regular clothing, before paying for our items.

We shopped for like, 2 more hours straight going to every kind of store when finally we wanted to go get something to eat.

"Text Justin, ask if he wants to come" She said, getting in to the car. I nodded taking out my phone and texting him saying for him to come to the CheeseCake Factory. On the way, we got stuck in damn traffic but it only gave us the chance to take dozens of selfies and videos on Snapchat blessing everyone's day.

Once we got there, we got out the car and went across the street to were Cheese cake factory was. Opening the glass door we walked in seeing Justin sat with Ryan across from him as they talked.

"Watch how they go quiet as soon as we come" I muttered to her, she smirked at me before we came closer, they both looked at us and as said, went quite. Justin leaned back in the seat, putting his arm on the seat next to him "Hey babe" He smiled as I sat down next to him. He kissed my cheek as I glanced over at Kendall who raised her eyebrow at me, knowing what she meant since I was right about them quieting down when we came over.

"Have you ordered?" Kendall asked glancing at Justin.

"Nah" Ryan answered "We waited for you, what took you so long?" He asked as I put my fists under my chin, leaning on the table.

"There was a lotta traffic" Kendall answered looking at the menu, I looked down at the table that had the menu on and scanned it.

After we picked what we wanted, Justin and Ryan got up to go give the order to the front desk, which is what you had to do in this restaurant. "What do you think they were talking about?" Kendall quickly asked leaning over the table.

"I don't know, maybe it was nothing?" I said, thinking maybe it really wasn't anything to worry about.

She shrugged, "I wanna know though, so I'm going to ask" she replied folding her arms and sitting back in the seat "I kinda wanna know too" I replied as they came back.

Justin took my hand, kissing the back of it "You okay?" He asked moving his lips from my hand I smiled nodding, he looked unsure and so I leaned in and pressed my lips against his, pulling away after a couple seconds "I'm fine, don't worry baby" I replied.

"So, what were you guys talking about when we came in?" Kendall spoke, glancing at the both of them, I bit my lip trying to hold in my laughter as I sat forward.

"Oh. Nothing important" Ryan answered, giving us an uneasy smile I nodded looking over at Kendall who rolled her eyes. As they both started talking about something random, I looked over at Justin who was staring in to no where.

"Justin" I muttered, placing my hand on his leg he looked at me "What's wrong? You look a bit... Out of it?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow.

He shook his head "Just thinking about this album, I can't wait for you to hear it" he smiled leaning his forehead on to mine.

"I can't wait to hear it too, I'm sure it will be amazing" I answered kissing his cheek as the food came.

We all began to eat, Justin kept stealing my Nacho's when he had a big burger the size of his face, and fries, but I kinda didn't mind since the portion of my Nacho's were huge.

Once we had finished we left the restaurant, "I'll see you at home, I gotta go back to the studio" Justin said to me pressing his lips against mine "Okay, don't be too long" I grinned keeping my arms wrapped around him as he kept his around my neck "I won't," pushing my lips on to his, I continuously pecked his lips before stepping back

"What are you doing now?" He asked "House hunting with Kendall" I answered trailing my fingers up his arm. He nodded "See you later" I smiled kissing his cheek and following Kendall back to her car.