Chapter 44

Justin's P.O.V.

I squinted my eyes as the sun almost blinded me, walking over to were the boys sat on the grass area in the back yard, ei I sat up on the counter of the bar as I drank my water.

I looked over to see them all whispering at one another and looking at me. "What?" I asked raising my eyebrows as I ran my hand through my messy ass hair, thank you Lia.

"Turn around" Johnny said making me confused, I turned around before hearing them all say a chorus off 'definitely' or 'yes boy' I could of sworn I heard.

I turned back around wondering why wanted to see my back, since I was shirtless I only assumed that's what thy wanted to see.

"You got laiddddd" Brandon (Meajor Ali) said smirking at me.

I shook my head laughing "How'd you know?" I asked leaning against the counter.

"Your hair is a fucking mess, and your back is scratched up, you did her good, proud of you boy" He continued making me cover my face laughing.

"Shut the fuck up" I laughed pushing my hair back with the headband.

I looked to my right to see Kendall coming out of the glass doors followed by Lia who had her eyes on her phone, as usual.

As they came over she finally looked up from her phone and at me, I smirked wanting to play with her, I bit my bottom lip looking her up and down as she approached me she blushed shaking her head as she came over.

"Hey baby" I smirked putting my hand on the small of her back as she leaned down and kissed me.

"You guys didn't get enough last night?" I heard Ryan say making us pull back and look over at the boys who smirked at us.

"Stoppp" Lia dragged out hiding her face in my neck as I laughed.

"Come on Liaaa" Kendall called out. "I'm coming!" Lia called back before turning to face me,

"A bit like what you said last night" I smirked making her mouth drop, "No I never" she defensively said laughing.

As I was about to say something Kendall came and pulled her away and in to the house.

A/N shortest chapter ever buttttt I wanted to tell you, something huge is going to happen and I know Y'all are going to hate me for it but dw it won't be forever ;)

Don't kill me pls.