Chapter 8

Lia's P.O.V.

I was finally done at this fashion show that I was invited to. Since my YouTube channel revolves around beauty and fashion, I get to go to a lot of fashion events and things like that.

Currently I was stood with my manager, at the after party talking about the show, when my name was called from behind me.

I turned around to see, Kendall Jenner walking up to me with a smile on her face, I had to double she said my name.

"Hi Lia, I know you from your videos, your Justin's girlfriend right?" She smiled hugging me, I hugged back smiling at her as I nodded "Its so cool to meet you, like I watch your videos a lot, I dunno your just really intriguing to me" she laughed "Thank you" I laughed, Vicky whispered in my ear she had to go, so she said goodbye before leaving us two.

"So, how'd you like the show?" She asked, taking a sip from her drink.

"It was er... Good" I lied, well it was entertaining, its just, the clothes that were modeled were kind of over the top and I couldn't imagine anyone wearing that.

She shook her head laughing "Okay your a terrible liar first off all" she said raising her eyebrows, we both laughed as I nodded "I mean, the clothes were terrible, what were they thinking" She laughed shaking her head as I nodded "I don't know who'd wear them out" she added, suddenly one of the models who modelled the clothing, walked past us and gave us the dirtiest look ever. Me and Kendall both looked at one another before bursting out in to laughter.

"Dang, did you see that look" I laughed as she nodded once the model walked further from us.

"Omg its Lia!" I heard another voice say, I looked behind Kendall to see Kylie J walking towards us, she greeted me with a big hug and I couldn't help but laugh at her eager self.

"I watch your videos a lot, I really like your style" She smiled standing next to Kendall.

I smiled "thank you" I answered, it was weird how friendly we were being, like we were so comfortable with one another.

As we continued to speak, I got to know them and they were really nice people, and Kendall and I got on amazingly, we both were really alike, more then I expected.

After talking for a while, she asked me for my number and I gave it to her, she said we should hang out and of course I wasn't going to refuse that. Finally, I was able to go home and get outta this dress, even though I love dressing up and all, I was terribly tired and I preferred being in one of Justin's big shirts and watch Netflix