Chapter 31: Trapped.

[Shane's POV]

As I looked at the dark wooden cabin memories started passing by in my mind. 

○♢♦FLASHBACK♦♢○

Shane: Where are we going? 

I let out a chuckle. It was finally summer break and I got to spend it with the one I love.

Jessica: Just a few more steps.. Open your eyes.

I opened my eyes and saw a wooden cabin with the largest windows that had a view directly out to the river in front of it. I smiled at Jessica as she led me closer to the cabin. When we were inside I was stunned over how beautiful it was. The walls were wooden with carved out figures and flowers.

The floors were wooden as well. This was only the first floor but it was beautiful with it's large windows covered by the long rose red curtains. The couches were a dark red with gold details in the fabric. It was well designed. The second floor was just as beautiful. It was one large room and at the end of it there was the large window. The view was just as amazing as I thought it was gonna be.

Shane: This is beautiful Jessica.

Jessica: Yeah, it is.

She turned me around from my gaze at the beautiful river. Her arms were around my neck and my lips on hers. I lifted my hands to her neck and pulled her closer in. The kiss got heated quickly and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I leaned up against a wall pressing her back against it while kissing her neck. 

Jessica: Please.. Shane.

She moaned out. 

Her hands moved down to my lower back pulling my shirt up. Her hands were now on my naked back. As I kissed and left a couple love bites she dug her nails into my back, moaning. 

○♢♦FLASHBACK ENDS♦♢○

We didn't end up doing it. I told her I wasn't ready in reality I knew she just wasn't the one. Sure I cared about her and felt something. It just didn't seem right. 

I walked on the stone path leading me to the front door. With a deep breath I knocked. No answer. 

Shane: Hello?

I knocked again but still no answer. I grabbed the door handle and to my surprise it was unlocked. I took a peek inside and saw the same furniture, the same floors, walls, and memories. I stepped in and closed the door behind me. 

Shane: Jessica? Are you here?

The floorboard creaked every time I took a step. The cabin was so silent I could only hear the river flowing my outside and my breathing. The stairs still had the same red carpet on with all the details I remember. I quietly walked upstairs. I walked into the big room I was so familiar with and saw her.

Shane: Jessica.

Jessica: Shane.

She was sitting on one of the couches with a short black dress along with black heels. Her hair was curly and dark brown just like I remembered it. What was she up to now?

Jessica: Nice of you to come.

Shane: Well, you said I should be here.

Jessica: Good that you follow my little orders.

Shane: I don't have any other choice do I?

Jessica: Well you do.. But I wouldn't recommend them.

The day you changed (Shoey Dawceffa)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें