Chapter 28: Plan in action.

[Jessica's POV]

I laid down my phone and looked at the big screen I had. Looking at the many screens popping up at once. I smiled to myself, my plan was finally in action and I was gonna get my Shane back. I clicked on the camera that showed the hallway in the school, yes I hacked into the school's cameras. Sawyer and Joey were alone in the hallway, this 'Joey' was Shane's new one. When I saw them in the bathroom I wanted to kill him. I turned off my screen and grinned.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。

{23:35}

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。

It was night time. Perfect. I took my jacket on and went downstairs, I took my shoes on and decided to pay a little visit to someone. I had his address on my phone. I knew everything about anyone and anything, all information basically. I walked down the long dark sidewalk there wasn't anyone around since it was late, just perfect. I looked at the house that I have been searching for, and then at the mailbox. Graceffa. 

I smiled and walked towards the front door, I looked inside from the small window on the top of the door. His mom was in the living room so no Joey in sight. I quickly putted on my hoodie so you couldn't see my face, and my gloves. I took out the letter I had for Joey and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps coming near. 

Debora: Yeah?

Jessica: Can you give this to Joey.

I handed her the letter.

Debora: Sure, from-who?

Jessica: Just give it to him, thank you. 

I walked away and putted my hands in my pocket. Soon I was out of sight from the house, now my plan has started. 

[Joey's POV]

I was sitting behind my desk listening to some music while doing homework. My mind always kept thinking about Shane, I mean when hasn't it. I picked up my phone and wanted to text him. But he said I should stay away but would a single text hurt? I sighed and laid down my phone again and took my earphones out. 

There was a knock on my door I stood up from my chair and opened up my door.

Joey: O heey mom.

Debora: Hey Joey you got this letter.

Joey: From who?

Debora: I don't know, someone just came over just now and told me to give it to you.

Joey: O thanks.

She smiled and began walking downstairs. I closed my door and sat down at my chair I opened up the letter it was written from a computer and printed out so no handwriting. I began reading.

Dear Joey,

You may not know me but I know you. If I were you I would be very and I mean very careful with who you are surrounding yourself with. I believe you are with the wrong person Joey. I have given a warning before and I do not want to give one again, I believe you and your little group has gotten the message. I suggest if you and your friends wanna stay unharmed you remember this carefully. Don't mention or show this letter to anyone, remember I'm watching. And lastly, stay away from Shane. This is my last warning and if you don't follow it there will be serious consequences. Not only for you but also your friends and even your precious Shane. 

Sincerely, your worst enemy.

I was officially scared now. This was no joke, this is serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAHHH!!! Huh? What just happened? Did you expect this to happen? No? Yes? btw I'm sorry this is short but I wanted to give a 'preview' of what is going to happen. Because let me just tell you shit are about to go down! So..... do you like where this is going???????

Because I do >:)

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote 

Question of this Chapter: 

What do you think is gonna happen next??

I love you all soso SO much and I can't thank you guys enough, because we have already reached 6,8 or 6,9k reads I don't remember. Thank you all