Chapter 26. Guess who?

[Shane's POV]

Shane: W-what do you mean she is back?

Sawyer: Exactly what it means Shane. We all got a text this morning. 

Sawyer pulled up his phone and showed me the message he got. ''I'm back.  -J''. I couldn't believe it after a year she sends this! I don't want anything to do with her. She has only caused me trouble and a broken heart. She has always been sketchy and seeks revenge on whoever that has done bad things to her. In that case that would be me. 

I'm not only terrified for myself but also for Joey. If she finds out about Joey and I, I don't even wanna think about it. If she dares to lay an eyelash on Joey I swear to god I will-

Sawyer: Shane. 

Shane: Y-yeah.

Sawyer: I know this is hard I mean its been a year. But if she comes back here we are gonna help you.

Shane: B-but what if she don't remember Sawyer. Do you remember when she hugged and kissed me like nothing happened? What if that happens again.

Sawyer: Don't you remember? When you dumbed her, s-she left saying that she would make your life a living hell and that. Omg.

Shane: What?!

Sawyer: She said.. She would be back. 

Shane: Sawyer this is scaring me. Her saying she would be back, make my life a living hell! What am I gonna do.

Sawyer: We are gonna figure it out together. I promise.

I looked up from my gaze at the ground to a smilling Sawyer. I smiled and nodded. We started walking towards the entrance of the school. I tried to keep my head and mood up but with Jessica in mind, it was impossible. Flashbacks started flowing in my head. After what I've done to this girl she will do something. Something bad. I just know it.

Shane: Euhm, I'm just gonna get some water.

Sawyer: Okay.

Sawyer walked away to meet with the boys. I just couldn't think right now. I walked towards the cafeteria and grabbed a bottle of water. The cold water ran down my throat and I relaxed a bit. I leaned up against a wall and starred out. I couldn't focus on anything but Jessica. She basically haunted me at this point. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and pulled it out.

Shane: Hello?

I heard somebody on the other line laughing creepily.

X: O hello, Shane.

Shane: Who are you?

X: Somebody who is going to get you ... Very soon.

Shane: J-Jessica.

Jessica: You are a good guesser Shane.

Shane: What's wrong with you!

Jessica: You listen very carefully now. You don't want anything wrong with you now would you?

Shane: This isn't fucking funny!

Jessica: Just a good tip stay away from your friends. And Joey.

She hanged up. I slowly putted my phone back in my pocket. I was terrified. I couldn't process and I stood still for a few minutes. Joey. How does she know about Joey, if she touches Joey one time I swear I will kill her. I don't want anything bad happening to my Joey. I guess I have to take her tip and stay away from my friends and Joey. I threw the water bottle in the recycle bin and walked down the hallway. Laughter and small voices were becoming louder. I looked up and saw the group, i looked away and kept walking. Right past them. 

Sawyer: Hey Shane!

Still walking.

Sawyer: Shane wait up.

Shane: Sawyer stay away from me.

Sawyer: Why what's up man. Are you okay?

Shane: I SAID STAY AWAY FROM ME!

I breath heavily and Sawyer looks at me.

 Sawyer looked furious at my sudden yelling. I was too scared to even talk to my friends at this point. I turned around and left into a class. Not looking back at the probably confused Sawyer behind me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! CLIFFHANGER! I know, I'm a meanie. Sorry for the short chapter but I've had some problems with this story, don't worry it's getting fixed. The next chapter is probably gonna be long I think. I wanna make it long. I hope you guys like it and bare with me these days because i am still thinking about the storyline to this but I THINK i have an idea ;)

I hope you guys still love this story as much as i do. And to all who are still reading this thank you. Please leave some comments because i love them. It just means much to me and it shows that there are still people reading this story. Don't forget to vote! i love you for reading and i'll see you guys in the next chapter. (idk when it's gonna be but hopefully soon)

Maria xx