Chapter 14: Im always here for you

[Joey's POV]

I knocked on Shane's door.

Shane: Go away!

Joey: Shane its me Joey!

I kept knocking on his door until i heard footsteps walking towards the door, and soon it was unlocked and i was pulled in. Shane immidietly pulled me in for a hug, i hugged back.

Shane: Im glad you are here Joey.

Joey: Of course, im worried about you Shane.

Shane pulled away and smiled at me. His eyes were red and puffy and he still had watery eyes, and tear stains down his cheeks. A tear slided down his cheek, i put my hand up and wiped it away with my thumb.

Joey: Shane, please tell me whats going on.

We sat down on Shane's bed crossed legged, for a second my hand brushed against his and my world filled up. And now my hands were in his.

Shane: I just feel so god miserable, and just life in general is tricking me at the moment.

Joey: If its about Megh-

Shane: It's not just all about Meghan but about who i am. Because hell i dont know.

Joey: What do you mean by you dont know who you are?

Shane: Joey, i feel trapped in a position i dont wanna be in, i really dont know how to explain it.

Shane started to tear up

Joey: Shane please dont cry its all gonna be okay.

I pulled him into a hug, he snuggled up in my chest and this moment was just perfect. The silence wasn't awkward at all, just us holding against eachother.

Shane: Thank you Joey.

Joey: For what?

Shane: For being there for me.

Joey: Always Shane, always.

After about 5 minutes of silence i spoke up.

Joey: So what are you gonna do about Meghan?

Shane: i dont know, but *snif* i dont think im getting back together with her. Yeah she meant something for me, but she is just not the girl for me right now. but i just feel like i have to get back with her she.. looked so hurt back at school.

Joey: Listen Shane, whatever makes you happy you should do. You shouldnt be forced into something you dont want to do, and yeah she might have been hurt but i bet she understands your situation.

Shane: Your right Joey, i need to get over it. You are such a good friend you know that?

He said looking up at me.

Joey: You are too Shane, you really are. I know we havent really known eachother and didnt have the best start, but it feels like i have known you for months and we are already so close.

Shane: I feel the same way Joey, you really mean alot to me. I cant still believe you agreed to be my friend after all i have done to you, the punching, the nurse visits, an-

Joey: Shane forget that, it was in the past.

Shane smiled and i released from the hug.

Joey: Well, i better get going my mom wanted me home as soon as possible unfortunately.

Shane: Oh well, thanks again Joey you are the best.

Joey: You dont have to thank me everytime Shaney

Oh shit! Did i just seriously say that!

Shane: Shaney.. i like it hehe

I giggled

Joey: hehe, i better go now

Shane: Ill follow you out

We both walked down the stairs, and i suppose Shane's dad was in the living talking to someone over the phone. He had a full on suit i guess he was a business man like my dad.

Joel: Yeah.. yes i can have that ready for tomorrow night, oh wait hold on Josh!

He started walking towards me and Shane

Joel: Shane who is this?

He said with a smile

Shane: My best friend, Joey.

Joel: Nice to meet you Joey, im Joel!

He stuck his hand out and i took it, he shuck it.

Joey: Nice to meet you too Joel!

Joel: Well i better go do some work, bye son and bye Joey!

Shane/Joey: Bye!

We continued to walk towards the door, and started walking outside.

Shane: hehe well that was my dad

Joey: He seemed really nice, also a business man kinda like my dad hehe

Shane smiled that sweet smile of his

Joey: Well i better walk off, see you tomorrow Shane!

Shane: Wait!

Shane hugged me tight, but when he pulled away he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Shane: Bye Joey.

He smirked and walked back inside. I stood there for a few seconds smiling like crazy before i started walking, i took my hand up to the place where he kissed me. He freaking kissed me!! And now the butterflies came..

_______________________________________________________

HELLO! 2 chapters in one day whaaat, i really wanted to write a cute chapter and i really like this one, sorry it's kind of short but it was suppose to be apart of chapter 13 but it just wouldnt somehow. Thanks for reading and i will see you guys in the next chapter :)