Chapter 15: Detention

[Shane's POV]

It was the day after my ''breakdown'' and i was no longer sad as i was before, thanks to Joey. I got out of bed and started to get ready for school, i grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a t-shi-.... wait i can't wear a t-shirt, they will see my wrist and my cuts. I picked out a slim white long sleeve and ran down to the kitchen where my mom was.

Teresa: Hello sweetheart, good sleep?

Shane: Yeah, very.

Joel: Goodmorning Shane!

He said in a rush

Joel: I gotta go to work now, bye Teresa and bye Shane have a great day at school!

He rushed out the door and out to his car, he was busy all the time i was getting tired of it.

Teresa: Well you better go before you miss the bus honey!

Shane: Im gonna go now!

Teresa: Bye!

I stormed out the door and over to the bus, luckily i was right on time and got in. Everyone was looking at me especially the girls i wonder what this was about, probably nothing. I continued down to my friends and we sat there and talked but Joey wasn't here, maybe he is sick today?. We all got out of the bus and i walked a little slower than the others making me be behind them.

Tyler: Hey Shane you coming?

I looked up from the ground

Shane: Yeah, yeah coming

Tyler: Something's wrong buddy?

Shane: I dont know it's just the whole thing with Meghan i have to give her an answer today.

Tyler: Oh well, what is it gonna be?

Shane: Im breaking up with her..

Tyler: Aww Shane come here

Tyler gave me a hug

Tyler: Come on, lets go inside and catch up with the others

Shane: Yeah

i smiled and we walked up the stairs and up to the door. We walked over to our lockers and all the others were there and Joey?

Tyler: Hi guys!

All: Hi Tyler and Shane.

Shane: Joey i didn't thought you were coming today since you weren't at the bus.

Joey: Oh hehe, i missed it so my mom drove me.

I just smiled and nodded.

[Joey's POV]

Shane looked so hot today, it was hard to take my eyes off him. But what i couldn't get out of my head was that little kiss on the cheek yesterday. I can still feel his warm and soft lips around my cheek and it was the best feeling i have had in a long time.

Matt: Joey.. Hello!

Matt waved a hand infront of me

Joey: what? what!

Matt: We are gonna be late for class are you coming?

Joey: Yeah hehe

We started to walk towards biology

Matt: What were you daydreaming about this time haha

Joey: Nothing really

Matt: You stood and looked at Shane since he came up to us Joey