Chapter 16: Break up.

Shane's POV

Today i decided to tell Meghan that im not going back to her. I couldn't pretend to be in love with her just to make her happy, because i know i would hurt her with this. Me and the boys was already at school and there was another 15 minutes until class begin and i decided to look for Meghan.

Shane: Hey guys, im gonna go look for Meghan and tell her..

Tyler: Good luck Shane, i know she will understand.

Shane: Yeah maybe..

I started walking away with my face starring at the ground

Joey: Good luck!!

I heard Joey almost screaming out after me, it put a smile on my face. I looked up and started searching for her but she was no where to be found but i did find some of her friends.

Shane: Hey.. um have you guys seen Meghan?

Ingrid: Yeah she's at her locker why?

Ingrid.. oh Sawyer's new girlfriend but wait didn't Ricky say yesterday he saw Sawyer kiss a guy or something?

Shane: thanks, and i just gotta talk to her..

Ingrid: oh you are Meghan's boyfriend! wait you aren't breaking up with her right?

Shane: I kinda... am.

Ingrid: If you break Meghan's heart i swear to god i will come after you!

She said with anger in her light voice

Shane: I can't promise anything, and i don't want Meghan to be heartbroken i can't just leave her questioning with our relationship so i gotta do it now.

Ingrid: Just, be careful please and don't be mean she's very sensitive and we care about her..

Shane: I know, and i wont.

Ingrid: Good... bye Shane

Shane: Bye

I walked off to Meghan's locker and saw her putting her things in the locker.

Shane: uhh.. hi

Meghan: oh hey.. Shane.

Shane: Meghan i just really wanna get this off my chest and say tha..

Meghan: You are breaking up with me aren't you?

I sighed

Shane: yeah.. yeah i am but just please listen!

Meghan: no.. no i get it, i told you that you could decide after all ive done it's fair.

Shane: But please Meghan listen!

I lifted her chin up from starring at the ground and took her hands in mine.

Shane: Meghan you are an amazing, sweet, and a really nice girl i just got a lot to think about now and i think it's best for us if we didn't date anymore i have also just been very.. thoughtful of something, but please Meghan i would love to still have you as a friend.

Meghan teared up and a tear slided down her cheek.

Meghan: Shane i fully understand your choice, of course im sad because i really liked you and all but it's best this way and yes i would love to still be friends.

I smiled and hugged her and she hugged me back

Shane: Thank you

she pulled back and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Meghan: bye Shane..

She smirked and started walking over towards her friends.

Shane: Bye..

i said whispering to myself, i saw all of her friends hugging her. Ingrid looked over at me and smiled, im glad me and Meghan are still friends after all.

I walked towards the others and they all looked excited to see me.

Troye: Tell us every detail, what happened!

Shane: Okay soo..

I told them everything that happened and that we are still friends and that she was of course a little sad about it but fine. They all gave me a group hug and everything was great until she came around..

Shane: Oh no..

Joey: what?

Lisa: Shane!!

she took my arm and dragged me out of the hug and now we stood alone.

Lisa: I think we should get back together, and i wont cheat, force you to have sex with me an-

Shane: No Lisa, we are over for good now.

Lisa: But i love you Shane i would do anything to be with you again!

Shane: Too fucking bad Lisa, because that's not gonna happen!

Lisa: Come on Shane, we can get back together and have fun..

She started grabbing my collar and drag her fingers up and down my neck.

Shane: Lisa.. STOP! i dont like this!

Lisa: you like this, i know you do Shane.

Shane: STOP! You are a fucking crazy bitch, and i know what you are after so get the fuck off me!

Lisa: You can think what the hell you want but im gonna get you and im gonna do that soon!

She ran off leaving me confused and out of breath from yelling. I took off and started walking aggresivly towards some of the guys left that was confused of what just happened.

Joey: wait, what the fuck just happened?

(A/N if you guys know where this is from leave a comment =P)

Sawyer: What did Lisa do?

Shane: She said she wanted to get back together with me since i just broke up with Meghan, and then she started teasing me. Such a bitch

Joey: Lisa was your ex right?

Shane: Yeah.. and she can't seem to get over it.

Matt: She is fucking crazy ive always hated her

Shane: trust me, being with her was a living hell.

The bell finally ringed in and our classes began, We all walked to our classes.

__________________________________________________________________

Hello everybody!

Im sooorryyyy, i didn't update in over a week but i tried to write as much as i could today and got this. I wanted this out and sorry if it's a little ''rushed'' and short but i couldn't let you guys wait any longer =P But i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and i will see you in my next chapter goodbye!