Chapter 29: Threats.

[Shane's POV]

I woke up early this morning. Groaning I walked downstairs, knowing neither mom or dad wasn't home. I yawned and walking into the living room. It was a large space with white floors and mostly white furniture. I stepped into the kitchen and got some cereal.

I wanted to text Joey but I couldn't. Hopefully Jessica is soon done with her little 'game', i was done with this. I made my way upstairs and took a quick shower, it calmed me down for a bit until I had to step out. My outfit existed of a Nike black hoodie with some dark grey skinny jeans and my white low converse. I already miss hanging out with the group, laughing with them and having fun. But I had to concentrate for now. I waited a bit before going outside, my phone vibrated on my desk I picked it up and read the text.

[Text]

X: Good you are keeping yourself away from your friends. Keep it that way. We don't want anything bad happening now wont we.

I locked my phone and putted it in my pocket. If she dares to put an eyelash on my Joey, this sure will not be pretty.

With a groan I reached out for my backpack and got out, I drove over to school with mixed emotions. I opened up the door and stepped out of my car, the group was standing near the large tree we always sat under the starred at me but I tried hard not to look. I already wanted to go home. I walked fast past everyone trying to avoid most human contact possible, I felt my wrist being grabbed I looked up and saw Ricky pulling me away. 

Shane: What are you doing?!

Ricky: Just come with me.

He kept holding my wrist and pulling me not far away from the large tree. Not a good idea Ricky, not a good idea.

Ricky: You have to tell me something dude.

Shane: Like what?

I crossed my arms and looked at him confused. He leaned in to my ear and whispered.

Ricky: About Jessica.

[Joey's POV]

The group and I just met up at our usual spot. I felt sad as I couldn't see Shane, I couldn't even be with him but i knew he was doing something right and I trusted him. I just hope nothing bad happens to him. We sat down and began laughing and talking. I focused on the car that drove up and saw Shane, the others joined me and we starred at him. He glimpsed quick at us but quickly looked down and kept going. I wanted to run up and hug him but once again I couldn't. 

Luke: Guys look.

Ricky pulled Shane by his wrist and began talking to him I didn't like it one bit.

Anthony: You guys don't think he is going back to them do you?

Sawyer: Shane wouldn't do that. I hope.

Tyler: I need to know what's going on.

My mind went back to the letter I got from- this person. I went to say something but quickly shut my mouth again, I remembered that I can't say anything about it. 

[Shane's POV]

Ricky told me he has gotten some messages from an unknown number. Of course it's Jessica. By the appearance of Ricky I could see he hasn't slept he looked devastated. I know we didn't have the best friendship right now but we needed to do something about this together. I pulled my hood over and putted my hands in my pockets of the hoodie. I wanted to ignore everybody today but it wasn't that easy. 

As the clock rang I walked quickly to my first class. History. Joey was in it and Sawyer just fucking perfect. I kept a low profile and sat by the very back.

~~

Class was finally over, I picked up my backpack and ran out of class as fast as possible.

X: Wait Shane.

I looked back and saw Sawyer and Joey standing together, we were the only ones left in class.

Shane: I don't have time to talk.

Sawyer: SHANE! This is important.

Shane: I said I didn't have time. 

Joey: Shane...

I was on my way over to the door but Sawyer was faster than me and stood in-front of it and locked it.

Sawyer: You need to explain what's going on, right now.

Shane: S-Sawyer please.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I reached in for it and looked at the text.

[Text]

X: Uh Oh, Shane is talking to his friends. I told you Shane. If one thing didn't go as I planned it, there will be consequences :)

S: PLEASE STOP THIS.

X: Oh but Shane, you were the one who started this.

S: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN JESSICA!

No reply. I could feel Joey's eyes burning in my back and Sawyer's starring directly at me. 

Shane: I-i need to go.

Sawyer: Shane you are not going before you explain what you are up too. I'm worried. WE are worried about you.

Shane: It's something you shouldn't worry about.

Joey: Shane please. Are you leaving us?

Shane: What-NO!

Joey: Why were you talking to Ricky then?

Shane: He needed help, look I'll explain everything soon I just need to fix something.

I walked over to Joey who had his head down and crossed arms. I lifted his head up so he looked at me. I felt bad not telling him much but I needed to protect my prince, I would do anything. I starred into his apple green eyes and looked at his gorgeous features. God I was lucky I got a boy like that.

Shane: I have told you a bit, I know it's not much but you guys need to trust me. I love you.

I kissed him since we were alone and nobody was around but Sawyer. Joey smiled and stroked my cheek. I walked over to Sawyer and hugged him he gladly hugged back. Since Jessica already knew I was talking to them right now I might as well take a little advantage. 

[Jessica's POV]

Seeing him kiss Joey once again made me sick. I screamed and threw some papers at the ground and throwing glasses at my wall leaving broken glass. I can play this game too Shane

_______________________________________

Heey guys! 

Sorry if it's short but I'm kinda figuring the storyline or drama out right now because it started as an idea while writing another chapter and from that I haven't really figured it out but hopefully I will (I have a good ending to the drama I just need some extra filling, if you know what I mean)

And PLEASE tell me if you are confused about this chapter or the drama i'm going with right now so I can make it a bit better. 

Last thing if some of you have read my other book 'Mine', I have been editing the first couple of chapters and are still on editing more chappy's. So, if you wanna read them now yay :D, but it may be confusing because I changed it ALOT.

Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to vote 

I love y'all! byexx

Maria Xx