Chapter 22: Suspended?

[Shane's POV]

Walking with the principal trough the cafeteria was awful! I'm pretty sure Joey and the boys saw me i had a lot to explain when i get back. We got outside of the school and in front of the big window which showed the whole cafeteria, i had no clue why we were here and why in front of where everyone can see us.

Principal: Now boys, i don't know what i'm gonna do with you too..

Ricky: Will we be.. suspended?

Principal: You are two good students and have good grades both of you, so i won't but only this time! And i don't wanna see this happening again, okay boys?

Shane/Ricky: Yes sir.

Principal: Good, go clean up and eat lunch okay?

He gave us a pat on the side of our arms

Shane: Yes, and thank you sir!

Ricky: Yeah thank you..

He walked away and it was just Ricky and i left.

Ricky: Okay Dawson i'm not done with you

Shane: You want another round?

He chuckled.

Ricky: See you Shane

And then he walked, no he limped away i could tell he was in pain but was holding it in. I sighed and looked over to the football field on the other side, and then decided to go in and get cleaned and sit with the others. 

I walked in and walked down the hallway to the bathroom, Ricky wasn't here so he must either already cleaned himself up or used another bathroom. I turned the water on and began washing my face, i took some tissues and ran them under the water and cleaned my neck and arms from blood. I dried my face, neck and arms and looked in the mirror. My shirt was all bloody still and i had a bruised lip, bruised cheek and a small black eye, mom and dad are not gonna be happy. 

Shane: Shit

I whispered as i touched my cheek it hurts like hell! I walked out the bathroom and down to my locker to see if i had an extra shirt from gym, but didn't dammit. I slammed the locker close and walked towards the cafeteria.

[Joey's POV]

I sat in silence and pushed my food around with my fork, i was worried about him.

Anthony: Hey Joey, are you alright?

Anthony said while chewing on his apple

Joey: Yeah.. just a little worried

Anthony: Joey, there is nothing to worry about Shane is fine i promise! I have seen him fight so many times and he always just leaves with a few bruises here and there he is strong!

He patted my back, i looked up at him and smiled.

Joey: I guess i just haven't seen him like that before..

Tyler: Shane!!

Everyone looked up and there was Shane still in his bloody shirt but less blood around his body. He smiled at us and walked towards us.

Nick: Shane come sit here!

Nick scooped closer to Matt so Shane could sit in front of me instead of Nick. 

Shane: Hey guys!

Matt: Okay um, what the fuck has happened?

I sat there looking at Shane's face, with his bruised lip, bruised cheek and a black eye. But he was still my beautiful boy.