Chapter 30: Memory lane

[Shane's POV]

My mind has been nothing but Jessica. I might be going insane soon. Luckily it was Friday, I stormed out of bed and downstairs to get some breakfast. I got dressed in my black skinny jeans with a tight dark blue T-shirt. 

As I went downstairs my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and looked at the message.

[Text]

X: I wouldn't go to school if I were you.

S: Please stop.

X: Come to Meadowstreet 34. Now.

I leaned up against the wall while standing at the staircase. I had to skip school to come to this location. This place. 

I know what I have to do. 

I sprinted up the stairs and into my room and dropping my backpack on the floor. I took my car keys and stormed out of my house. My parents weren't home so hopefully they won't know about this. With a deep breath I putted the key in and drove off to the known location.

[Joey's POV]

As we all got out of the bus I looked around the parking lot. No Shane. His car wasn't here, I felt myself frown while looking down at the ground. 

Tyler: Joey you okay?

Joey: I'm fine.

Tyler gives me an apologetic smile and pats my back. He knows I'm not fine everybody knows. I was scared shitless of what was going on, hell I don't know what's going on. We all separated and walked to our classes. 

~~

It was lunch time by now and Shane hasn't showed up. What if something happened to him? I couldn't focus or sit still. Sawyer sat beside me and noticed. 

Sawyer: Joey it's gonna be alright. Okay?

Joey: I don't know anymore.

My voice was rusty and low.

Anthony: Sawyer's right. 

Joey: Then why aren't Shane here?

Anthony nodded and hanged his head down while running his fork trough his lunch. 

Nick: Shane is strong. I mean he can take care of himself, he's smart.

Matt: Yeah. We just have to keep calm right now.

I nodded. Maybe I was overreacting. But after hearing how crazy this Jessica is it made me terrified. We never know what she's planning on doing.

[Shane's POV]

After an hour and a half I was finally here. I drove along the lonely road and parked at the side. I closed the car door and stepped outside. In front of me were a forest that I have walked O so many times. This place made me sick. Never would I have thought I would be back especially here. I locked my car and walked into the forest's path way. The sun was shining trough the high trees and bushes were waving back and forth in sync with the wind. 

My steps were slow and I made sure to keep my eyes on the path. I have been walking for about thirty minutes. The path came to an end. And at that end there was a house. A cabin to be exact, with a large room with the largest windows you could imagine. In the middle of the woods, surrounded by high trees and bushes going in sync with the wind. 

There was Jessica's cabin. 

______________________________________________

Dun. Dun. DUN.

Sorry for the cliffhanger. Love you guys so much >:)

Maria Xx