Chapter 12: Here we go again.

Shanes POV:

It was monday morning and i was already ready for school. I just sat on my phone for a while until i thought it was time to go, but then i got a text.

Meghan: Hey, Shane. Umm.. can you meet me at the football field right when you get to school or just when you can? Its really important.

Shane: Um sure? Somethings wrong babe?

Meghan: Everything is fine just meet me when you can.

Shane: Okay, ttyl

(End of text's)

I wonder what all of this is about? maybe she wanna break up with me? i mean i love Joey but i like Meghan too, she has really helped me but to be honest she doesnt make me happy like in the ''Boyfriend girlfriend'' Way. Ive never really felt anything for girls but when i look at Joey this huge wave of happiness and love comes over me.

Teresa: Shane time for school!

Shane: Be right there!

I quickly grabbed my backpack and ran down the stairs, i hugged my mom goodbye and waved goodbye to my dad. I ran to the bus stop and got into the bus, i saw Joey and the others but i also saw Ricky and Ian i focused on going up to the others and ignoring Ricky and Ian. But Ricky grabbed my arm and placed me down in a seat.

Shane: Wtf!

Ricky: Relax Shane we just wanna talk a little

Shane: Then make it fast because i have nothing to do with you two

Ian: Its a funny prank you all have going

Shane: What are you talking about?

Ian: Sawyer, Anthony and you being friends with the fags? yeah right after all those years we have been bullied and the you all leave, i mean come on

Shane: Dont fucking call them fags and we are all friends and if you dont believe then bad for you

I got up and left them, fuck i hate them why did i even hang out with them in the first place?

Tyler: Shane what the fuck happend down there?

Shane: They think this is all a prank that we are friends

Sawyer: They are such assholes i cant believe them!

We all just sat there and talked about what we should do about them because some of the guys were still afraid if they were gonna do anything, but i dont think they will they were weak anyways.

We finally arrived at the school and we all got out. I saw Meghan and her friends talking and laughing, i started walking over to her.

Shane: Hey babe!

I hugged her and gave her a kiss on her forehead

Meghan: Hi Shane..

Shane: Did you wanna talk now i have time if you want too?

Meghan: Sure

Alyssa(Meghans friend): Meghan we willcatch up with you in the hallway later!

Meghan: Bye girls!

Meghan: Lets just go a little further

Shane: Okay..

I said while being so confused and so curious at the same time.

Joey's POV:

The guys and i sat under a tree or thats what we usually do when we get here because we got over 20 minutes before class starts anyways, but Shane went over to Meghan to talk but Meghan looked sad when he walked over i hope this isnt bad or anything.