Chapter 9: 1 Month passed

Shanes POV

Its been a month since i asked Meghan to be mine and she still is, not really much have changed i was still bullying Joey same with the other guys, but i have talked to him a few times because Meghan sometimes go over to him and i go over to the other boys.

Man i wish i had confidence to tell the truth, that i love Joey not Meghan and that im not straight. Me and Meghan were on our way to school i got a brand new car from my dad as an early birthday gift well my birthday is in july i guess he couldnt wait to give me it.

Meghan: Shane?

Shane: Yes baby?

Meghan: I love you

Shane: I love you too

i said with a smile and she pecked my cheek

Meghan: well i have been thinking of something

Shane: What babe?

Meghan: Why dont you just stop bullying and come hang with me and the others instead of "Your gang"

Shane: You know why i bully Meghan, and why should i hang with the gay boys i hate them, they hate me?

Meghan: You just seem to tense when you are with your friends, like you are forced!

Shane: Meghan enough!

I parked in the school parking lot.

Shane: Babe i didnt mean to yell

Meghan: Whatever

She got up and opended the door and walked away

Shane: Fuck!

I hit my wheel and looked out the window, i took my things and got out.

Meghans POV

Fuck im pissed at Shane! i know this was just a small fight and all but he has never yelled at me, plus why cant he just give up the bully crap he does? I walked up the stairs to the doors and got in, i saw Joey and the rest of the guys.

Matthew: And then i was like bitchhhh what the fuck are you thinking an.. Oh hey Meghan!

Meghan: Hey guys

Nick: You seem sad why?

Meghan: its nothing really me and Shane just had a small fight thats all..

Troye: ohh..

Joeys POV

Oh yeah Meghan and Shane is a couple, i remember two days after the party at school Meghan told us the news and i had to act all excited for her but deep down i was heartbroken. My friends were there for me and helped me forget about Shane a little and i have, i still have a huge crush on him but im trying to not have.

Joey: What happend? if im allowed to ask

Meghan: I just asked him if he could consider stop bullying and come here but he just said that he hated you guys and i just got so pissed and said he looked forced to bully and then he just yelled at me.

Joey: Im sorry about that Meghan

Meghan: Its alright..

Tyler: sometimes i really dont understand Shane

And just then Shane came, he was walking with Ian and Sawyer and he looked handsome as ever with his white t-shirt that fitted him perfectly, Joey stop!

Shanes POV

I tried to look for Meghan so i could apoligize, but to be honest i didnt really care it was just because i told Sawyer about it and he said i should apoligize. I saw her with the others and i went over there and all stood behind Meghan.