Chapter 18: My boyfriend.

[Joey's POV]

I woke up by my alarm, ugh i forgot to turn it off yesterday. I grabbed my phone and turned off the alarm and tried to go to sleep again but i couldn't. I decided to just wake up i walked in the bathroom and brushed my teeth then i walked down to get some breakfast. I made some oatmeal and some juice, i watched pretty little liars while eating. When i was done sat my plate down in the dishwasher and my cup, i saw a note on the counter. '' Goodmorning honey, i was called in for a meeting today but your dad is home love you x''

Oh well maybe my dad isn't going to some fancy dinner or doing work as he usually do on weekends because ''he doesn't has better things to do''.

My phone started ringing from upstairs and i ran to get it.

[Phone call]

Joey: Hello?

Sawyer: Hi Joey! um i thougt maybe we could hang out before we go to Tyler's?

Joey: Yeah totally, let's do that!

Sawyer: okay, um shall i pick you up at 2?

Joey: Sound's good

Sawyer: Well then see you later Joey!

Joey: Bye Sawyer!

I hanged up and laid my phone on my desk, i began getting ready so i took a shower a really long one and getting dressed. I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and a dark blue long sleeved shirt. I sat my hair and i was ready, Sawyer is coming in half an hour so i just sat on my phone on facebook. I got to Shane's profile and just looked at his profile picture it was with Sawyer and it looked like after a football game i didn't know Shane played? He looked gorgeous as ever with some of his hair down over his face while he was smilling and had his arm around Sawyer.

[Shane's POV]

Today was the day we were going to Tyler and i was really excited, it's not like the times i have been with Ian and Ricky because most of the time we hung out it ended up with a party and this was just a normal friends night. I was with Anthony until the party and we were at the park.

Anthony: So Shane did you work everything out with Meghan?

Shane: Yeah, she took it pretty well i mean she teared up sure but we are still friends so that's good.

Anthony: Why did you decide to not going back to her i know she did the thing at the party and all but you seemed really happy around her and i mean Lisa has done more than Meghan and you still forgave her?

Shane: Well i um i had been thinking of something for a while but..

Anthony yeah??

Shane: Anthony, i think i'm.. gay.

Anthony: Wow that's great!! i mean i am too you know but how did you find out or think? Wait no i know! It's Joey right?

Shane: Wait wha..

Anthony: Shane come on, i have seen your looks towards him!

Shane: You have seen that?

Anthony: Yeah!

He was right, i really liked Joey he was such a kind person and sexy. He really changed my way of thinking since he came to us god i love him.

Shane: Yeah, it's Joey

I smiled just by the thought of his name

I have actually never seen Anthony smile that much before as he did now.