Chapter 10: All about trust

Joeys POV

It was friday and today was the day Shane was gonna meet us all at the park and if he means all of that he said yesterday we were gonna be friends. Im honestly scared what if this is a joke and he didnt mean any of it, and that we are all gonna be beat up? but something in my mind said that i should trust him, it just that when he runned up he seemed scared and innocent and really ment it. I shaked the thought out of my head and started to get ready for school.

Shanes POV

I have already got dressed and got all ready for school, but i just couldnt get the thought out of my head that i could be apart of the others and most likely self get bullied. I have not told Ian and Ricky about this and what if they will start bullying me and the others? i coulndt let that happend but what i did is that i said they should meet up with me, Sawyer and Anthony after school so we could tell them, i hope this go good.

I grabbed my things and ran downstairs

Theresa: Hi honey! have a good day at school today your father is already at work so

Shane: Thanks mom i gotta go bye!

i walked to the bus and saw Meghan

Shane: hey babe

Meghan: Hi baby!

She hugged me and gave me a kiss

Shane: So Meghan im finally telling the guys 

Meghan: You are! im so proud of you

Shane: yeah well i told them yesterday that i was gonna quit with Anthony and Sawyer..

Meghan: Wait why are they quitting?

Shane: Sawyer is tired of bullying and Anthony is umm.. Yeah dont tell anyone but hes gay.

Meghan: Really! im actually really happy because of that also ive seen he gave those little looks to Ian maybe he likes him? i mean hes after all his bestfriend

Shane: Maybe he does?

The bus finally arrived and we got in. I saw that everyone was here so Meghan went to sit with the boys. I kissed her cheek and gave them a smile. I then sat next to Sawyer and Anthony until Ian and Ricky came on.

(Lunchtime)

Me and the guys sat down in the football field since we didnt feel like eating lunch today none of us was hungry.

Ian: Shane why dont you tell us just now what you have to say instead of after school?

Ricky: Yeah i cant wait that long!

Shane: i dont know guys it doesnt only involves me

Ian: Still come on please?

I looked at Anthony and Sawyer that sat beside me they didnt really say anything just looked.

Shane: Fine.. But whatever it is dont be mad

Ricky: Yeah yeah come on!

Shane: Okay we want to stop bullying

Ian: Are you for real

Ricky: why should we?

Shane: because have you ever looked at them and just see that you just leave them after all that youve done?

RIcky: yeah thats fucking hilarious

Shane: How?

Ricky: To see what they deserved