Chapter 25: Secrets will come out.

[Joey's POV]

It was seven in the morning and I had to get up. After that talk yesterday I felt horrible. My Shaney has gone trough so much shit it was unreal. Now I understood why he didn't let them bring up Jessica. I sat up in my bed and groaned, I got ready and drank the rest of my smoothie that I had made. Then there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and there stood my one and only boyfriend.

Shane: Hi babe, want a ride?

Joey: U-uh.

Shane: In my car, too school. You nasty.

Shane chuckled out, while I blushed a deep scarlet red.

Joey: S-ure, let me just grab my backpack.

Shane smiled and I went upstairs to get my backpack.

Shane: You know we got like, half an hour right?!

Joey: O, well. At least we are not late!

Shane: But we can also have a little fun.

I turned around to see Shane standing in the doorway. Fuck he was quiet going up the stairs, he walked over to me. He putted his index finger on my chin and tilled it up.

Shane: You're beautiful, you know that?

I blushed and smiled at his compliment.

Joey: You are so romantic, you know that?

Shane grinned and leaned in. His soft lips against mine felt like heaven. My hands quickly moved up to his neck to pull him closer. I backed away a little bit and Shane followed. We kept going and we fell unto my bed, Shane was on top of me kissing me passionately. My arms was pinned up while our hands were intertwined, he started leaving small pecks across my jawline and down to my neck. Probably giving some love bites, and hickeys.

I moaned and felt myself getting hard. I could feel Shane's tongue on my lips which wasn't helping.

Shane: Shall we leave?

He laughed. Obviously knowing what situation I was in.

Joey: Fuck you.

I said with a small chuckle.

Shane got up and fixed his grey sweatshirt which was turned halfway from my tugging. I sat up slowly and tried to calm myself down.

Shane: Ready to go?

Joey: You are mean and you know what.

Shane chuckled.

Shane: I do know.

He pulled me up from the bed and into his arms. He kissed me passionately. As our lips moved in sync he grabbed my ass. If this continues I won't have the good boy attitude anymore. He turned around and walked out. What that boy does to me. I grabbed my backpack and went outside and over to Shane standing by his car.

Shane: Ready?

Joey: Yes.

He opened the door for me. Such a gentleman. Shane started the car and drove off. We arrived at the school and went over to our group. Sawyer seemed tense for some reason, maybe it's just me?

Tyler: Hey boys.

Joey/Shane: Heey.

Anthony: What's up?

Shane: Why are you all so, tense.

Sawyer: What do you mean.

Joey: Yeah you are all acting weird. Are you guys okay?

Troye: Just tired that's all I think.

Anthony: Yeah very tired!

Tyler: I gotta go to class, bye!

Tyler stormed off and into the school. Okay what is going on.

Anthony, Cat, Nick, Matt, basically all went along. Shane managed to catch Sawyer.

[Shane's POV]

Everyone was tense and nervous. Something was not right. Sawyer was the last one to go so I managed to grab on to him. I grabbed him by his wrist and turned him towards.

Shane: Sawyer what the hell is going on?

Sawyer: Nothing Shane. Just let me go.

Shane: NO, what is going on I wanna know. Now.

Sawyer: Shane. Please.

I have never seen Sawyer like this before. I know he is, hiding something from me and that it is serious. He ones did this to me and let's just say, he's not good at hiding stuff.

Shane: Sawyer, what could it be that is so secret to keep from me. Everyone is keeping it!

Joey: I-i'll just go in to the others.

When I looked up at Joey he was already walking towards the main entrance.

Sawyer: Shane, follow me.

I let go of Sawyer and followed him. We went over to the football field and sat by the benches around it. Sawyer looked scared and nervous. He sat down and had his head down. I sat beside him and putted my arm around him.

Shane: Sawyer why are you so nervous?

Sawyer: Shane, I don't think you quite get it.

Shane: Of course I don't! Everybody left and acted weird including you. Which you only do when you're lying. So please Sawyer, tell me what's wron-

Sawyer: Shane, Jessica is back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Heey guys! this is a very short chapter I know, but I just wanted to update. I got a minor writer's block on this story but I'm working on it and I have come up with an idea. But I'm mostly working on my other story 'Mine' I'm just a little bit more into that story but don't worry I'll still update on this one(:. It would mean much to me if you will go check it out!

Love you all so so much

-Maria Xx