Chapter 27: Hello again.

[Shane's POV]

I was sitting in the back of my english class. Tyler was the only one from the group that was in here. When he got the chance he would look over at me and mouthing ''are you okay''. I wanted to explain the situation and the reason I'm staying away from them but I was afraid Jessica would see it, I mean she knows about Joey so why not also know this. I looked down at the wooden desk with a few carved in words and doodles here and there. The teacher didn't pay any attention either so I took out my phone. I got a message from her.

Jessica: Good, you're keeping your distance. 

Shane: Leave me alone.

Jessica: Ow Shane that's not very nice to say to your girlfriend.

Shane: LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

I laid my phone down in my pocket again and looked out of the window. I was on the edge of breaking down or screaming but I had to hold it in. Class ended and I rushed out trying not to come in contact with Tyler on the way, but he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me aside.

Tyler: Shane what is going on why are you avoiding?

Shane: Long story I gotta go.

Tyler: Tell me, I will listen.

Shane: No Tyler.

I managed to get out of Tyler's grib and left the classroom. I felt like an asshole towards Tyler but I was terrified. I walked over to my locker and opened it and putted in some books. I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around and saw Ricky. He looked scared and he was slightly trembling.

Ricky: C-can I talk to you?

Shane: About what.

Ricky: Please, it's important.

Shane: Speak.

Ricky: Y-you know Jessica is back right.

Shane: Yeah.

Ricky: Shane you have to help me. She's coming after me I'm scared she will do something, you know her, she will do something crazy after all that has happened she knows we all were in on not having her back you know. So please Shane I beg you we gotta do something about this.

Ricky had tears in his eyes but he didn't wanna shed them. I didn't know what to do. I had my own battle with Jessica but maybe Ricky was right, we gotta do something. But if the others see me with Ricky they will flip I guess I gotta keep my distance from him but still try to figure something out. I nodded towards him and he thanked me, he walked away wiping away the tears that did shed. I leaned up against my locker and looked up, it all just turned out so good but then this happened. I took out my phone and texted Joey. After a couple of minutes he replied with the answer I craved for.

I began walking towards the bathroom and waited for Joey. He deserved to know. And Jessica possible can't see this right, it's a big risk but I love him too much to just leave him like that. I was looking down at the grey colored floor until I heard a door opening.

Shane: Joey.

Joey ran into my arms and I kept him here for a few minutes. I pulled back and leaned in for a kiss. Our lips moved in sync and the only sound around was two pair of lips dancing. The kiss was full of love and passion. I pulled away with my hand still around Joey's cheek. 

Joey: Shaney what is going on with you, why did you yell at Sawyer and Tyler told me you just left hime?

Shane: I-i had to do it. It's a very long story but just promise me this, stay with the others and don't come near me. Okay?