Chapter 6

The Xfinity race is today. Denny isn't racing and neither is Will. But Ty and Austin are. Ty asked me to watch the race with Will in his pit box so, I guess I have to go. Chase will also be racing.

I had to get up earlier than originally planned this morning. Ryan has his meeting thing this morning where we told everyone "we are a couple". It feels weird, everywhere we go, we have to hold hands and hug and pretty soon kiss. I never imagined kissing Ryan, but to make this real, we have too.

Sprint had practice today, Xfinity had qualifying and then the race, and trucks had their race last night.

Will was racing in the truck series race last night. He did great, he just got caught in a few of the crashes and caused him to finish 13th. Not bad for being in a few of the crashes, but not what he wanted. The last lap crash with Christopher Bell had me freaked out. It's scary how bad these crashes get, but really great that Nascar is making these cars safer so in case that happens.

I am currently headed to my motor coach to change, because Ty said I needed to support him and wear a Ty Dillon shirt. I don't now if I should though, because I am "dating" Ryan. I'll ask him and see what he says.

Bryn - Ty wants me to watch the race from his pit box and he wants me to wear one of his shirts. Didn't know if I should since we're "dating".

Ryan - I love how you put quotation marks in front of dating. I know we're not really dating you don't have to do that. I don't think you should wear his shirt, wear a nice revealing top, for me of course. Plus I think you should stand with Bubba and I during ceremonies and then sit in Bubba's pit box, so it doesn't seem weird.

Bryn - Wow Ryan, such a fuckboy. But meet me at my motor coach in 5 then.

Ryan - See ya in a few babe!

I don't even respond to his last text, but go and get ready. Ryan is the friend that you go to when you need a laugh or to get away from everyone. Ryan is a great guy, he's helped so much. As I think about how Ryan and I are going to look more coupleish I grabbed a pair of light washed ripped skinny jeans and a blue, orange, and light neon green tribal pattern T-shirt. I grabbed my phone and a Denny Hamlin sweatshirt, he is still my brother.

A few minutes later Ryan walks in.

"Thanks for knocking, ya know I could have not been dressed."

"It ain't nothing I'm not going to see soon babe, remember we're a couple."

"Ok Ryan two things, 1 you're never going to see me naked and 2 you always going to call me babe?"

"Well I might call you, baby, princess, baby girl, sweet cheeks, cause those are some nice ass cheeks, umm..."